If you could be famous for anything what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding a cure for a deadly disease. Too many lives lost and family left grieving! Don't give a shit about being famous for sports or anything like that. Saving lives is where it is at.

And what about you?

• Unfortunately, not as noble as you. My writing.

• Thank you for MHGuy. :-) I do hope it was for the nobleness of finding a cure for a deadly diseas and not the thoughts about artificial orgasms. lmao.

• Mostly the cure for the diseases. A little for making me laugh. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I would've found a cure to a disease (as aids for example).

What Guys Said 19

• For eradicating poverty on earth and ensuring everyone is productive in every way the best way they can

• Deez nuts.

No lol jk.

Hmmm. It'd be cool to be famous for improving the lives of the residents of every city I go to. If I were really really rich, I would want to improve the lives of all americans. Through sharing knowledge with people who don't have access to it so that even the geniuses that are stuck in the ghetto can find a way out. Investing in stem cell treatment centers and cancer research centers as well as prosthetics. Donate to the Wounded Warrior foundation. Invest in different businesses that would bring more revenue to individual cities so that no one is in debt anymore. I'd want to be known for that. Blessing everything and everyone I touch

• developing a cure for aids or cancer

• Thats tough... but probably something that saves lives...

• Coming up with a new medical procedure. Like a more effective cancer treatment.

• Famous for being famous, like Paris Hilton or the Kardashians

• To give the spotlight to anyone of my choosing. I am not into being famous, to many freedom are lost with being famous, so I would rather choose another person that would really want it, and know what to with it!

• I want to (and will) make an advancement to neuroscience. I don't care if I'm famous for it, I just want to know I left my contribution behind.

• good football player who made the game winning super bowl play or game winning college football play. everyone watches them.

• I'm more likely to become famous for something artsy, but I'd much rather be famous for a great scientific discovery. Preferably something to do with physics.

• Making kickball a professional sport

• Pro football-playing astronaut model playboy superhero...

• writing erotic literature, or writing in general

• Inventing Mircosoft

• I would be the guy that made a law here we can do nudism everywhere.

• Film making.

• Video game designing! :D
    Partly 'cause in my opinion, 🤓+💻=🤑 these days. 😉 lol

• I want to be a young politician with high ranking position in government. President or premier :P

• Inventing a time machine.

What Girls Said 18

• I wouldn't do this for fame, but if I discovered the cure or a life-saving treatment for a condition, that would be an absolute dream and likely would involve fame whether I wanted it or not.

Also, a job I always had a little dream about is if Nickelodeon ever made a remake of Are You Afraid of the Dark? or another childrens' horror show, I would love to write scripts for some episodes. I've always loved childrens horror all my life... to be famous for that probably just among 90s kids would be pretty fantastic lol

• Yes, many times fame comes with certain things whether we want it or not.

I loved "Are you Afraid of the Dark?". That would be cool! Or something like Goosebumps!

• It used to be writing famous speeches but somebody told me that every true prophet in history has been murdered at some point in their lives. examples include Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Anne Frank and Jesus. Every righteous prophet in history was murdered or tortured or beaten or severely abused.

• my writing =]

• AstroPhysics like Steven Weinberg.

• I would like to be famous for my art.

• What kind of art do you do?

• Yeah, learning by doing is nice. My sister is an amazing artist and she only took a few classes in high school. She has developed her skills mainly herself.

• It's always a wonderful feeling to be able to develop a skill on your own in my opinion!

• I wanna be a renown xeno/astrobiologist.

• Very interesting! That is a field I have never really thought about. Did you or are you studying that?

• Lol this is the internet. Anyone can seem intelligent with some periods, commas, and capitalization. Lolol jk. But thanks a lot! x]

• Very true! You could just be saying these things and I wouldn't know the difference!

• I would like to be famous because I had/have a positive influence on the world. It could be by helping people, a scientific discovery or anything like that. :)

• I guess singing

• Model, actress or businesswoman.

• My writing. I aspire to be a world renowned author and photographer.

• What kind of things do you write?

• if you do, message me your username and i'll follow you and read your stuff

• Okay, thank you! I will keep that in mind. :)

• My personality

• What about your personality, specifically?

• I would like to be famous for my writing at some point.

• And thank you! You sound really sweet also. :)

• Being a philanthropist.

• I'm an indie game developer, so I'd probably wanna be famous for that.

• Singing or dancing or acting

• Probs my writings

• Writing powerful messages

• First person to time travel, create time travel, live in space, anything of the like.

• Belly dancing.

• My cousin is a belly dancer. She has travelled all over the world belly dancing. Most recently to Turkey.