Anyone a registered nurse?

I thought of being a Pharmacist, but now it's boring now i feel like being a nurse. The problem is I can't stand needles.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, technically I'm an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), but in Canada, an LPN is almost the same as an RN; you can even start an IV now provided you've done the course. Currently I'm working full time as an LPN for 4 years now whilst finishing my RN online. I'm still scared of needle via getting accidentally poked and what not, but the thing is you're sticking it to them and not yourself so you got nothing to worry about. At the very beginning it was definitely a scary experience to insert a needle to a random person, but you will have practicums to get you ready for that. As of now, it doesn't even bother me where to insert the needle; either in the arm, thighs, stomach and so forth, you'll get used to it eventually. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for career wise.

• Not to mention I make about $80,000 a year, working in a private care home. Hospital is so intensive and you get paid the same and work less, working in a private care home than a hospital.

What Girls Said 1