Which nation has the strongest military or naval force?

Who do you think would win WW3, pick a nation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think China or Russia would win ww3. They would probably be on the same side, and I think combined would be too much for Nato and the U. S to handle. China and Russia have been working closer lately, with joint military exercises, economic deals, new international investment banks, etc. The U. S and Europe are in decline, and our forces are occupied in every corner of the world. Russia only has partial involvement in Ukraine and Syria. China isn't involved in any foreign nation.

• Exactly, there are rumours of them invading and annexing Taiwan, and disputes over islands that belong to japan, which will draw japan into a a war with china

What Girls Said 6

• Not Britain we are too small and under equipt
    Not ISIL as they just a bunch of sick terrorist who hide.
    Not Japan because... I don't know why, just have a feeling that the others are stronger.

Of the others I'd say it's probably even although I would hope USA as they basically fight for the same things that the UK does

• CHINA! THEY NEVER GIVE UP!

• Just guessing Russia..

• When it comes to the strongest i think ISIL.

They are the only one with an army which are not afraid to die at all. Many people join them and they reproduce as rabbits... so yeah i think they are the strongest.

• Japan, I believe.

• China and Russia.

What Guys Said 30

• Whoever survives it. So probably some tiny country nobody will bother nuking. Leshoto or Somalia, Iceland maybe haha something like that

• No india? One of the largest militaries in the world? France and Germany also have some pretty heafty and well funded armies.

In all honesty I don't think the next big war will be about nations. It'll be about trade, idealism and 'causes'. A lot of the most powerful countries in the world are facing some big internal strife at the moment, all the while opportunistic non-state groups like ISIL trundle around, quietly replacing state services and making themselves into proxy-states... then using their new found power to thow their weight around at a national level.
    I really do forsee several of the big power blocks crumbling in the next 20 years, only for similar groups to start co-opting their former power and BOOM. It kicks off. And paranoia between the old power blocks really will accelerate the issue. Russia has had issues with muslim extremists for years... so the US has been arming them... only now the same groups are becoming a threat to Europe, and to American allies. Not putting all the blame on the US: every power plays the game.

• The Vatican, of course. These will beat 'm all:

www.larousse.fr/.../1008647-Gardes_suisses.jpg

• Strongest Navy? The US.

Rest of the military? That's a bit more debatable. Britain and Japan aren't contenders on their own.

• 1|1
  • China > North Korea > South Korea > Russia > USA > and the rest are India, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Iran.

• If it happened right now, no doubt it would be America. I mean, America with NATO SEATO, plus all of our other allies would be able to defeat both Russia and China, even if they were allied. They are really far behind the US in Naval power, Air Power and military power. Also, we have another MASSIVE advantage. Combat experience. This would be the most defining factor in the war. Combat experience is a definite game changer. Russia is in major decline from it used to be. China isn't nearly what it will be in 10-20 years and both are still at least a good decade behind the US. It wouldn't be easy, but the US and NATO are too strong for them.

• China, America and Russia will be the ones that will ravage your arses.

Especially the Chinese and Russians. These gents don't play games with you 😐 they are so NOT funny.

• The US I suppose.

• Statistics show that the U. S. has by far the best military, with most funds, most quantity in equipment, warheads, boats, etc. And has the most people in the army (over a million, while the others have less.)

• north korea has disposable troops of infinite

• And yet their 6 nukes cannot stand against our 7,000, seconded only by Russia's 8,000. No matter how many poor food-starved people that don't have much equipment they have, they won't even be a contender.

• China has a lot of people so that's an advantage but Russia is probably more advanced so think it's a tie with both.

• America and I'm not being biased when I say that either we have well trained troops, some of the strongest armor out there, one of the biggest navy's out there with more air craft carriers then any other nation on the planet and the biggest air force as well.

The only main contenders to our own military power is China and Russia also by the way Britain and Japan are allied with us so their own military power would be added onto ours.

• Well we all lose when those nukes drop... but if a nation is to come out on top it'll be China but since China will side with Russia and North Korea <- they all win :I

• Hahaha all these people voting America are so wrong

• As of 2015. The United States of America.

• china, u wouldn't know it though till there was actually a war, the chinese civilization has been secretive since very early history and this is something they have managed to retain over the years, hell, they might be stronger than all those nations combined and we wouldn't know till the situation actually arises.

• looking at it in a big picture though, a ww3 would have no winners, with advanced nuclear technology and hydrogen bombs, the human race wouldn't make it.

• Less about 1 country. More about countries of allies. A united Russia, China, North Korea, Iran front would be a tough match. The manpower they could throw out at the western allies would be difficult to counter.

• Assuming we aren't talking about nations collaberating. 1 on 1 I think the USA is number 1, followed by Russia, then China, then Britain, Japan and N. Korea. ISIL aren't a nation in the typical sense. But I would rate them last.

• Britian has the biggest navy and the most deadly. Just some simple research and talking to Naval Comanders will deffinatly prove that fact. http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/the-equipment/ships

• USA has an alliance with NATO and they are the strongest military force that ever existed on this planet. Russia has potent weapons and nukes. ISIS is a bunch of religious lunatics and they should not be there, I wouldn't count them as a serious threat to anyone except to unarmed women and kids.
    Based on numbers and sheer fire power I'd give it to the US/NATO.

• America could take on the majority of the world at once and win relatively handily. Russia and China are the only true threats, as together they would be very powerful. I don't think they could beat a united NATO, though.

• 0|0
  • 󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦󾓦
    yep

• The United States. Its military is absurdly large and well-funded.

• Do you seriously think WW3 would have any winners?

• No fair, America controls ISIL!

• The Usa spend more money on it military then tge next 26 country's combined they have more aircraft carriers then the rest world combined and have lots of special forces planes trucks and planes and as hitler and Japan found out there economy can handle giant marufacturing challange and but no one will win after the nukes start to fly

• Yeah and did you know it was Einstein who created that nuke for the U. S. A, he could have sided with germany and hitler

• just saying, hitler didn't want to particpate in it, so every nation has their researchers, scientists and armies,

north korea could have nuclear program beyond that of yankee land

• Doubt it it is rediculluse hard to enrich uranium or make a plutonium

• It will probebly be an ideological war on a mass scale.

• It's america by a landslide.

Whether that would make a ww3 'winnable' is another question.