Guys, is it ok for my man female boss to buy him food everyday and call him and text everyday?

i need advice it bothers me?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• What are those calls and texts about? If there's no flirting involved, it's OK. Anyway, the real question would be: do you trust him? If you do, then it's good for him to be in good terms with his boss, even if she flirts with him; if he is to be trusted, then nothing will come out of that.

• well the thing is she always bringing him food and always calling him and they stay on the phone for quite long time and he seem to know mostly every thing about her and he say she his friend and
      and he always mention her and talk about her and it odd to me

• Well, that sounds odd. The thing is there's not much you can do about it, I guess. When it comes to relationships and cheating, you're always supposed to trust the other person until they screw you. Maybe you can talk to him about it, express your doubts, and see what he has to say. I bet he will say something like "we're just good friends", though, and it could be true or not.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's disrespectful to y'all relationship is buying him food and texting him daily. If she was going it as a whole to the department then that could be understanding. The right thing in my opinion will be to tell her the boss to stop buying lunch and texting me because I have a woman I love and I want to have respect for our relationship.

• That's a bit odd. Unless of course it's part of the job, like going to meetings and a way to communicate logistics.

• She sounds like a great boss... who is very interested in one particular employee... what is the company, and what does he do?

• Hahah interesting... this is very interesting

I wonder, i guess depends the context

• My bosses are all female, and flirt all the time. None have called or text, and I think there is a line being crossed. However, if she is the boss... Try pushing him into another career, maybe?

• thank u so much for your input and yesterday he said he had to work and he was working over there bosses house and she is married and he said his boss was not there he had do some yard work but she was there and they where alone to me is little weird

• I need a advice? I ask him why he is not picking up the calls from his boss wife and why she always calling u and texting u and why u always talking to her and he gets mad at me and treat me bad? I don't know what to do? and Wednesday he said he had to do a side job at his bosses house but his boss was not there his wife was at the house and I had found it kind of weird and odd because they where alone need advice...

• You don't decide it, your man decides it