For a garbage dumpster full of flawless diamonds ruby's and emeralds , would you?

Let someone beat you with a frozen stiff rack of ribs for 30 minutes.

Roll around naked on hot coals for 10 minutes

Eat a 1 and a 1/2 tablespoons of caffeine powder and wash it down with a 5th of Absinthe

Most Helpful Girl

• Options one and two would almost certainly be fatal, and three would likely result in my death, as well. Therefore, I wouldn't do any of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• The theory of Schrodinger's beacon suggests that the argument over other theorems in the universe are based of from floating hydrocarbon molecules in the alpha century system that simulate all the patterns in the human brain cells. Possibly the universe is its own organism in which we are its atoms and the planets its cells.

In conclusion: Your question makes as much sense as my awnser does!

• Did you know that it takes approximately one light year of lead atoms to stop one neutrino particle?

What Girls Said 1

• no way im sorry i'd like to be alive still

What Guys Said 2

• All 3 of those would brutally either brutally disfigure or kill me so no.

I'll let ya punch me for 1 of em tho :^)

• You could live if you did the caffeine one.

• That much pure caffeine? I'm not sure about that. Plus getting drunk on top of it. That's why 4loco and all those caffenated malt liquors had to take the caffeine out, cuz of all the deaths.

• I choose number one since it sounds like my childhood memories! My dad always said I had a great childhood and number 1 reminds me of it.