How do you eat your pizza?

PIZZA 😍😍
I'm gonna bake em for dinner tonight 😋
How do you eat your pizza?

• I eat the entire slice
  • I leave the crust out

Most Helpful Guy

• I leave the crust out. I only eat it if it's a very thin crust, like the typical Italian Pizza.

I'm surprised with the results, I thought more people left the crust, I rarely see people eating the crust too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• If the crust is not worth eating, you have probably got a pretty shitty pizza.

• The crust isn't my favorite but I still eat it up. Sometimes I take to slices and eat a pizza sandwitch

• I eat the entire slice :D
    And I have an Italian collegue, he eats the entire pizza (about car wheel size) 8)

• I eat the entire slice with my bare hands

• Entire slice. My Brother does that with the crust, and I hate him for that lol

• I always eat the crust... I usually eat the crust first! Treat it like a breadstick. :-P

• Crust is my fav part and i dont even use knife and fork for pizza.. just hands... its finger lickin good :)

• I eat the entire slice.

• Just had pizza last night, had it with the crust.

Half Hawaiian, half Brooklyn.

• The whole slice! Pizza is love, pizza is life.

• I WILL EAT THE WHOLE PIZZA, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

• I EAT THE ENTIRE PIZZA CAUSE LOL WHO CARES

• Who the hell doesn't eat the crust? It's part of the pizza.

• Three kinds, actually. If I am too thirsty that if I eat the crust I can't swallow (or no liquid left), I jettison the crust, otherwise, if I'm not too full, I finish it.

• Depends on the pizza. If the crust is to hard/dry/black (don't know how you call it in English bit you know what I mean) then I leave the crust out.

• NO PIZZA IS SAFE!

• If it it's filled crust idc for it. 😂

• Depends if the crust is well made, if not, i leave the crust and when if im still hungry i eat some of the crust👌😂

• while in the bathtub... oh... shit, did not see the choices... I eat all of it... in the bathtub!

• Don't eat pizza lol

• that could've fed an African child for at least 3 months. sick bastards

• the crust is the best part

• There should be a third option. "I stuff the whole slice in my mouth at once

• onion, mushies, jalapenos, bacon, chicken, tomato sliced, oregano on a thin base

• You don't deserve to eat the pizza if you don't eat the crust!

• I eat good crusts, a lot of places don't make good crusts.

• Odd I've never encountered a person who leaves the crust.

• skipping crusts is for weaklings xD

• i take the cheese toppings of the bread then toss the bread and eat the rest

• I leave the crust out unless it's stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut ;)

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 34

• I eat the entire slice. If the bread is nasty I won't. But usually I'll devour the entire thing.

When I was a child, I never ate the crust. And one day my father told me that I should eat the crust because when he was a child, if his siblings or him didn't eat everything off one plate, they couldn't have another.

• Im definitely the type to leave the crust out haha. My old friend used to take the cheese off and eat the bread and tomato sauce!! WTF!!

• I hate those who don't eat the crust. It kills me on the inside when I see that crust, just lying there, all alone, getting colder with each passing second, on that godforsaken plate. Damn them all. Damn them all to hell! Crust haters!

• I used to be able to eat like 4 slices when I was a teenager. Now I can only handle 2 even then that kind of fucks up my body if it's from places like pizza hut.

Now if it's the kind you make yourself or buy from a grocery store it doesn't fuck with me as much.

• So yes I eat the entire slice. Though if there is olives on the pizza I will pick them off.

• lol im in the minority. again. i dont eat the crust.

• Eat the whole pizza! Who leaves the crust out? Y'all are WHACKOOOO!

Supreme pizza extra mushroomies 😁👌🏽

• Well, that depends on the crust. If it's soft and chewy, for lack of a better term, then I'll eat it. If it's hard and crunchy, I don't care for it.

• I hate when people leave the crust I mean lol it's just bread and it isn't gonna kill you. I eat the entire slice. 👏

• Entire slice, of course. Crust is one of the best bits - if it's crunchy. =)

• I normally leave the crust... Unless the crust is flavored or made to dip or something like that.

• your eyes look like pepperoni's :D!
    aaaand I don't remember... but!
    Pizza is yummy! If i'm gonna eat a pizza, i'm gonna eat the full slize! ;p!

• If the crust is good, I will eat it.

• I eat them like Adam Sandler, fold the slice in half so you can eat it all!

• Depends on my mood haha but usually the whole thing😁

• The whole thingggg!!! and now these days when they have different types of crusts, its even betterrrr! haha :)

• I eat the whole pizza like a beast that I am. lol :D

• I eat the whole pizza :D

• Only eat the crusts when I've eaten the whole pizza and if i'm still hungry, but I can never eat a whole pizza, so i never eat them

• Okay, but what do people who don't eat crusts do when it's a STUFFED CRUST pizza?

• I eat the whole thing.

• I usually eat the crust

• I eat Pizza like Homer Simpson, and have the whole thing.

• NOTHING is wasted when I eat pizza, I even lick the grease off at the bottom of the box!

• I eat the crust first cause it's my least favorite part.

• It distresses me when people leave the crust.

• The entire slice duh. Pizza is love 😍

• Thr crust is the best part!

• I eat the entire slice.

• I eat the entire slice, no crust should be wasted!

• The crust is probably one of my favourite parts! xD

• More from Girls
    4