Do you have a piercing? can you take a picture of it?

you dont have to show your face, I just want to get some ideas.
In the internet they all look perfect, since they are all models lol

Also, can you share your experience? I am thinking of getting one, I am still thinking where I want it. But, how is the pain?

I know I am asking a lot, but I want to know as much as possible before getting one

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos>piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a nostril piercing & my ears pierced of course, I'm so 90s 🖖

What Guys Said 3

• I've had a total of six lips two in my tongue a smiley and both anti eyebrows. If you want to know anything about those I'll happily answer your questions

• I have belly button and nose pierced

• I dont have one and I honestly dont like it, looks painful

What Girls Said 7

• I used to have my ears pierced. The earring in my left ear got ripped out when I was younger, though, so it's turned me off from getting anymore!

• I just changed my profile pic so you can see my septum & nose piercing clearer, I also have 2 plain earlobes and a helix

• I have my septum pierced, you can check out my profile picture.

• One on each of my ear.

• Ears and planning to get my nose re-pierced which hurt like hell and she didn't do it probably which quickly fell out.
    Ears don't hurt that much, might be sore for an hour then you leave them in for six weeks.

• first and second earlobes
    double forward and back helix
    tragus
    industrial bar
    belly button
    nose
    nipple

• I have a septum piercing and it's a horseshoe one. I can't take a picture but a lot of pictures online are not models, who have them. I'd say almost everybody can rock a septum piercing, but when you get one its either painless or REALLY painful. For me it was the second one 😂