Why do girls think they can drop a guy to the ground with a kick to the nuts?

• Because it's true
  • It's false
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Although the balls themselves are fairly big target you need a dead on shot to cause an effect to that degree. 9/10 it will be indirect or miss. If the goal is to successfully down the man (for example self defence) I recommend using hands for precision. A large amount of force isn't exactly necessary.

If a man is truly hit directly in the balls with a reasonable force such as a kick, yes he would feel it for at least 4-8hrs. Kicking a man in the balls wouldn't physically knock him down, he would only lie down to brace the pain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it hurts like hell. Once some doctor told me it was like if a girl got split down there with a blade. It just happened to me back then by accident. (I fell on a sharp edge) Worst pain ever. So yeah, this would drop anyone to the ground. Don't want to feel that ever again.

What Guys Said 17

• because it's true.

What they do forget is that they need to hit an area smaller than a baseball, that is REALLY easy to defend. a guy on the other hand, will often have the strength to, if he decides to, incapacitate her with a hit to anywhere else than external limbs (arms and legs).
    They litterally have ONE chance, beause if he decides to waste you then you're likely fucked.

• yeah in an extreme emergency case, it's gotta be well executed to the point he isn't going to get up in seconds... otherwise she's not only raped but screwed
      never found myself an ugly position and hopefully nope but if so, yes there is only one chance to get it right and effective

• @vesuvius87 not only do it have to be well executed, you also have to hit. Hitting a guy's balls isn't that easy. It will usually be REALLY obvious when you're about to kick him, so he'll easily be able to sidestep. And after that you're screwed XD

• Because a proper kick to the balls hurts a LOT.

But it's also worth noting that you can do damage that can get you jailed with that.

• Yeah that is what it is imagine that you suddenly become sick, like your are pregnant 9 months suddenly. Or suddenly you get the pain of of period cramps in its highest state. When such thing happens, the brain directs all our mental strength in coping with pain so we don't throw up or go unconscious, and in suck condition we don't go unconscious but our, suddenly our legs lose strength to handle our weight and we crumble under our own weight

• because it's true, if you hit the guy square in the balls he will drop like a sack of potatoes

• Why do they drop?

• when a guy gets hit in the nuts it's not just his balls that hurt, his entire abdomen hurts and his knees go weak, it's really uncontrollable if done properly.

• even a baby can do that. so i don´t know why this wouldn´t be true... though i guess when it´s a life or death situation, a guy could still deal with the pain without collapsing.

• It's true hell one time my boxer tickled my nuts so bad it took 3 minutes to put on

• I'm sorry about that.

• Cos its true and there's nothing more painful, but if a girl did that, she'd better hope i didn't get back up, no one hits me there

• Imagine if I got my foot up in there and kicked you right in the uterus. That's what testicles are. The male uterus, but they're on the outside so they can stay cool and keep the sperm alive.

• Yes, this. But I think testicles would be more comparable to ovaries, since it's where sex cells are created and developed.

• You got me there haha

• I got balls of steel, challenge accepted.

• Better be square on. If not your in for a surprise.

• Ikr 😛 That's why I was saying why do women think that cuz if they try it they will probably become toast

• because that is what normally happens

• Cause it's effective. That shit hurts. BAD.

• It's not effective.

• Because they fuckin can

• That really does hurt, best line of defense.

• the guy will lean foward not fall to the floor.

• I was once in a fight and I got three knees to the balls. It didn't drop me but it hurt me really bad. Than I smashed his face against a wall. We became best friends after.

What Girls Said 3

• I think weak men who are not manly can get drop by kicking then on there ballsie. I also thought all men would drop themselves in pain but I was wrong I've met some soldiers and some really heavy buff men who don't get dropped at all yeah they get hurt but doesn't show it hmm so I would say only weak men drop themselves ☺

• It hurts like a bitch, or so I've been told.

• Because I've tried it, and it works ;)