How to get a big butt?

OK so I have a flat butt how can I get it bigger? And is it true that black leggings help make it look bigger?

It seems what every guy wants
Sorry not big butt but a tone one lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Junk food = big butt
    Squats = toned butt

But you are 14 according to this. Your body is still changing. My butt suddenly got bigger this year before I turned 18.

But you also shouldn't be worrying about what guys want. You don't want a guy to like you for your butt... that's a bit strange. I think you'd much prefer him to like you for you. Trust me a guy who just likes you for your assets is not a guy you want to be around.

What Guys Said 10

• Black leggings actually do help I've seen a girl with them and without them it's a weird difference honestly its not my business but I personally don't think you should care about your butt size

• I think you are looking in the wrong direction to attract male attention.

• Squats. And NOT every guy cares about booty.
    I don't.

• better get a big fat personality, this way you probably donĀ“t end up with a superficial douchebag.

• ... Squats.

• do sit ups as much as u can...

• squats with weight.

• If you happiness is determined by following butt tendencies, you're in for a hard life.

• Lunges, squats, the works.

• Don't do big butt. I HATE big butts. Yeah, I know, I'm just one of those guys that likes small butts, big deal. That's what I like

What Girls Said 7

• you are 14!!! for god's sake you are just a kid.. focus on your studies... your figure will get better with age..

• 1. Your only 14 for gods sake your body is still developing.
    2. Not every guy what's a big butt. In fact most couldn't give a shit, its media brainwashings. When I was your age girls with big bums were teased for having big bums because smaller bums were trendy.
    3. At your age you shouldn't be thinking of being sexually attractive to guys.

• Do some squats! I did 60 squats a day (20 in the morning, 20 in the afternoon and 20 in the evening) for 2 months straight and there was a huge change in my bum! I could see that it was very round and like a bubble butt actually, I continue to do that each day (bit of a fitness freak) and the results are amazing!

• Be happy the way you are. Why do you even need one?

• Black colour makes you look thin. Anyways, trying beating your butt too hard? :)

• Ugh you do not want a big butt.. I've had a big butt my whole life and honestly it really sucks 😂 But if you really want a big toned butt then do some squats daily. Try going for 40 a day

• HA no black is supposed to make you look slimmer so it'll do the opposite