How do you view this site?

Such as do you see it more as a forum or maybe just a place to give advice but not discuss?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a forum. Most people don't drop advice and leave it there. Many users will have discussions after the original opinion is left.

• I would say yes and no. The set up is not really conducive to forum discussion. At least the way they take place on the internet.

• I see your point, but you can still have a good discussion, even if someone else adds their two cents. This site just has its quirks.

• Oh I do not care if they do. I just tend to get block when making comments on others when they are relevant. Which is not what I am use to from all the other forum sites I have been on.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I see it as a place to give and receive advice.

• Opinions, discussion, studying people, stalking xD

What Guys Said 4

• I used to see it as a relationship Q&A site. Now it just seems like a general discussion forum.

• I see this place as an overall online community, more than as a forum website.

• With my eyes.

• I came here and so far I say forum ish?

• Yeah that is how I feel.

• It's all talk-talk-talk
      So I say forum
      That's why I came here. An adult forum. I'm here to learn things in advance that you don't see in school