Is the UK a nice place to live?

I am considering going to unviersity there

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be on two boarding schools in the UK & I loved Cambridge but the one in Devon.. I freaking hated that place 😝 I really think it depends where you're gonna be. Places in the south are generally better to live than places in the north (or far west).
    I really loved Brighton, Cambridge and London of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends which bit of the UK you're talking about. Here in the Midlands it's okay, nothing special, weather isn't consistent at all and there's not all that much to do in my opinion. In the south there's a lot more to see since thats where the capital is- but London is also a horrible city and you should avoid it if at all possible. there's not much in Wales- it's all hills rain and sheep. Scotland is full of people who in any other country would be classified as mentally insane and you will probably die if you annoy any of them. And as for Northern Ireland... well, it's green.

What Girls Said 2

• i think so.. yes..

• Yeah it's pretty nice here, I like it :)

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on where you go. South coast is good, Southampton, Brighton, Bournemouth.
    London is good too, just stay clear of East London.

I know because I live in London :')

Be sure to bring your wellies and a raincoat!
    Uni's here are good, just be prepared to dish out £9,000 a year on tuition fees (what ultimately put me off uni)

• It depends where you go. Universities are supposed to be very good here, but it can be very expensive.

• I don't know. I live in the US. I hear Denmark is a great place, though. If I could, I'd move there.

• I hope you like rain