Are There Any Quotes That Have Changed Your Life?

I'm a really big fan of quotes, as you can tell.

Most Helpful Guy

• “Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.”

― John Lennon

Most Helpful Girl

• I have way way too many. But here is some of them..

''Society expresses its sympathy for the geniuses of the past to distract attention from the fact that it has no intention of being sympathetic to the geniuses of the present. ''

''Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you''

''We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.''

''Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid''

''The only thing worse then being blind is having sight but no vision''

''Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands''

''The young people think the old people are fools -- but the old people know the young people are fools''

What Guys Said 1

• Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

~ Chief Tecumseh

What Girls Said 2

• "If you can allow yourself to breathe into the depth, wonder, beauty, craziness, and strife—everything that represents the fullness of your life—you can live fearlessly. Because you come to realize that if you just keep breathing, you cannot be conquered." -Oprah

"Life should be touched, not strangled. You've got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it" (Ray Bradbury).

“I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don't want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic. It's high time that I accept all the great things about me.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

"Pretty is something you can see, Beauty can only be seen with the heart."

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
    -The Dalai Lama

• My brother @dogbert444 and I have one special quotation that inspires us to try so many things.

It is "Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been".

It's from "We Didn't Mean to go to Sea", a childrens' book by Arthur Ransome. It's one of a set of 12.

• That's a wonderful quote!
      Really reminds me of "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done", by Lucille Ball.