Dumbest rumour you have ever heard about yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never really heard any about me. Closest I can think of is that I was fucking my best friend. But it's not like that got around at all. It was just a bitch move really.

Only happened because some girl tried to say she was taking pictures of her in the locker room and I defended my friend so apparently that's the only explanation for why. People are so stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• rumor that i´ve been to a brothel once, because i joked about it xD

What Girls Said 3

• That I'm a slut.

• Never heard any rumor about myself. I guess I'll start one now. Gem45 gives out free chocolates if you tell her a joke...

• People were convinced that me and my boyfriend were having threesomes with a good friend of mine (my boyfriends sister)
    Like what the fuck, weird ass people

What Guys Said 3

• That I was homeschooled. I found out about this rumor while I was at school. A private school, where supposedly the majority of the students were gifted.

Almost all of them were idiots.

• Not that it's dumb but some people ask me if I play basketball, because I jump high

• when I was in middle school people was saying I was home schooled

even though I went to school.