What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?‎

Most Helpful Girl

• That each country was on a different planet and you had to catch a rocket to get there. I remember being very disappointed when going to London and we caught the train :(

What Girls Said 18

• That my stepmother knew everything and I was worthless.

My stepmother knows nothing and I have just as much worth as the next person.

Suck it childhood.

• That babies come out of the bellybutton. 😛

• I thought that sex was just a man and a woman peeing on each other's junk.

• That I was going to take care of my parents when they were old and build Disney land in my back yard. I think I was like 5 when I thought that. :D

• I believed that a monster with 17 horns, 10 hands, 21 heads will come and eat me if I didn't sleep early in night :D

• Thats the exact count of body parts xD xD but I have no idea where the numbers come from.

• i believed all kinds of things

• That babies were from Babies R' Us.

• I thought that babies popped in the Mom's stomach out of nowhere after she gets married, I was kind of traumatized when our teacher made us watch a very detailed movie on reproduction ( I was 10).

• bad times. that would put you of your Christmas dinner

• Traumatized? I saw porn by accident in TV because I was up until midnight and I saw nothing traumatic about it, it was quite intriguing actually.

• (Back when I was 10)

• That I was helping butterflies by putting them into water and examining them.

• I believed that sharks live in the cupboard xD

• That the moon was following me lol

• I believed that TV shows (sitcoms, sic-fi, etc) would re-act the whole entire episode again, live, when they were really just re-runs lol. No one told me that, it was just a silly assumption.-.

• I actually thought the world was going to end in 2012😆

• I believed in tooth fairy

• The moon followed me 😂

• I believed in fairies and garden gnomes that came alive at night. !!!

• I thought that marriage was just a fancy word for dancing.

• My mom told me that if I ate pineapples I could fly

What Guys Said 20

• That this Weirdo vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    lived downstairs after 8pm. That he was restless and irritated by my tv being to loud and constantly made little noises to remind me he's still down there.

• I believed people were born in waves. As in 1 generation was born over about 5 or 10 years. Then there was a gap of about 10 years were no one was born and the last generation grew up. Then they had their own kids and then there was another break.
    I though the idea of generations meant there was a big gap between each. Life's not nearly as organised as I hoped. XD

• That superman and Santa crashed into each other and died, that's why neither are alive anymore, lol. Thanks grandpa...

• I believed that any puppet has a soul, that they are somehow living. Don't know how this idea came to existence, it went away as I grew.

• That adults knew how to run the world and were responsible human beings. Was I ever delusional.

The final blow to this was when I was in grad school and found that the "logical" professors (this was in Mathematics) talked about each other like a bunch of middle school girls.

• That drawings could see inside the paper.

• I believed in myself.

• Not me but my brothers dream career was to own a casino next to a gunshop in mexico, He was like five at the time

• That all adults are responsible

• I used to think you have to "treat *a girl* the *right* way" and they will love you because you showed them affection.

There are so many things wrong with that, lol.

• Your sweat the color of the Gatorade you drank out like in the commercials. So like if ya drank green gatorade your sweat would be green

• we don't get that here in the uk.
      is it a energy drink

• No Gatorade?
      Not really an energy drink outright I guess but it's suppose replenish and rehydrate you.

• Sex didn't exist to me

• I actually believed that there is something resembling justice in the world. How that's really childish.

• That i need to listen to elders in general just because they are old. Turns out all of them are adoring me and are listening to me

• That angels carried all the new borns and that's how I was given to my parents.

• That there's a boogeyman underneath my bed.

• That during the night evil creatures would lure in the darkness, wandering around to eat lost people

• That people have babies by just getting married.
    I did not know about sex till 10 or 11 years old.

• I actually thought truancy will get you arrested. Mostly thought this because of the Rockstar video game Bully.

• That women are equal to men, and that a woman deserves the same rights as a man.

LOL