If you met a TALKING TREE and it was trying to have a conversation with you, how would you react?

He just wants to talk to you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say "Leaf me alone!" :P

No, just kidding! Tree's are awesome, I'd totally ask the tree some philosophical questions. I'd ask the tree if it fell in the woods and there was no one around would there be a noise?

That would be pretty neat. I'd also ask about history and how the tree felt when his/her friends were cut down. I think we'd have some pretty deep conversations.

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd probably be nicer than most humans, so I'd talk to it. But on the other hand, I probably couldn't keep myself from being scientific about it and trying to find out how the hell this works, and how I can talk to other plants. Also, I'd probably install a webcam so I could Skype with it even when I'm not in the forest.

What Girls Said 17

• There are so many things I would love to say to a tree. I love trees.

I would start the conversation asking her/him if s/he has had another live before, if her/him being a tree is a product of reincarnation.

I would also talk about how fucked humanity is and I would ask her/him for advices to change the world to make it better.

• I would talk to this tree whenever I could. I would protect the tree and not let people know about it. I would be so happy. I would have a new best friend and so much potential wisdom to be gained. It would probably be the most unique experience of my life and a great gift to find such a wonderful organism.

• I'd love to have a chat with him. :)

• It would remind me of grandmother willow.
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...s-36400800-5760-3240.jpg

I would start talking like it was normal after a couple of seconds. :)

• OMGGG ID BE SO HAPPY! :D
    id also ask if all the others could do that too =]

• I'd have a conversation with the tree.

• i guess i would talk to the tree

• I'd shit bricks because at that point I know I'm on Narnia, or somewhere in the Lord of the Rings movies.

• i'd probably scream and be super scared at first, but as the chatterbox i am, he'll probs grow tired of me

• that Tree would be my best friend for life...

• I'd take it home, it can listen to me all day without complaining right?
    Better than a million people, I bet.

• I would be scared. But if he was friendly, then that would be okay. I actually have plenty of questions for trees.

• I'd apologize to him or her about others taking its apples.

• Freak out and run away thinking I was going mad

• I'd tell him I'd love him for keeping me alive... and that I'm sorry for EVERYTHING!! :(

• I would have a blissful conversation.

• I would sit down and talk.

What Guys Said 14

• I would ask him, how do you feel when people in the forests pee on your trunk?

• Why not? I would have a conversation with the tree.

• I'd react by either stopping what drugs I'm on, or taking more. It depends on what the tree tells me.

• I would have a conversation with it.

• Realistically, I'd be caught off my guard, but if I senced it truly meant no harm then I would coax myself to ease into a conversation.

• I look around for any nearby electronics that could be used to make people think the tree is talking

• just chilling, chatting with that bobby dazzler.

• I would probably talk to it

• I would have a heart attack and then die

• "Dayum when did i drop acid"

• I'd assume that I'm schizophrenic.

• I would start talking to it
    And we could become friends :) :p

• I would ask to be invited to the ent moot

• Don't eat me, ok? Just chatting ok?

Can I climb?