I am an aspiring photography and author, how do these pictures look?

All of these pictures I took on a phone or my camera, none of them have been edited besides crop or rotate. I would like some constructive criticism please.

Also, there isn't much to take photos of where i'm from. I'm an amateur and have a crappy camera so they're not gonna be perfect but I am trying
Keep in mind I don't go to school anymore due to personal situations and I plan on going to college. In college I am going to take classes for photography and literature

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them a lot. I'm not a photographer but I think they look very good. nice to see some decent quality stuff after all the low res instagram shit we see all day lol (yes I know there are also good ones)

Most Helpful Girl

• You do have potential, but to be the greatest you need a better camera. A good quality can cost $350-500. So get savin' if you want to be serious and I'm sure there are photography/art classes at school to get the experience.

• thanks and I don't want to be the greatest, I just want to be good. I would save up money if I could ever get any and I don't go to school anymore.

• I see, there are lots of opportunities of the field of photography and arts, so you could go to TAFE or Trade school or when you go to college you could do a arts unit. Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 15

• not bad but not great either TBH not the quality but the scene i think a good pic is something you feel something you can get emotional about and you want to share that with other people and have them see it how you see it... something like that

this has to be my fav pic it's perfect to me

www.atrixforums.com/.../...080-world-wallpaper.jpg

• I love them

• Like cliche photos someone who thinks they have what it takes to take pictures and take pics that people want to see. Art, even photography, is about having a unique eye for the world, not doing what everyone else does. Stop fucking with my profession.

• there's no need to be rude. I don't have much to take photos of where I live and I just wanted some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

• I asked for constructive criticism, as an amateur 16 year old, and you commented, being extremely rude and hurtful. I think you need to grow up.

• That Gommers guy is known for doing nothing but purposely being a dick to everyone (I guess to get a reaction) , just ignore him

• They are really good. I love them. I like the 2nd one the most. Keep it up and you should be just fine. You are doing good already.

• I like all the photos the all look like they could have a beautiful backstory and that's what I think makes them so good. a picture paints a thousand words that depends on how you interpret it and yours look like they do to me.

• The first and last one look very good. The second one is a bit too dark. The third one is kind of blurry and the fourth one looks very generic, but is still pretty.

• You need better lenses for distance and macro for closeup. I paid almost $2000 for canon rebel t4i and additional $1500 for a professional lens, it makes all the difference! Overall your photos are good but can be improved. Sunsets, clouds, trees, flowers, birds, pets, people, action shots, snowfall all make great photo subjects.

• Not bad. You have potential i think you must go to course for it.

• I really like, it will be so amazing if u photograph animals.

• The composition on all of them is good, but I would personally turn the iso up (letting more light in) on the second and fourth one as they are a bit too dark in my opinion. But you can edit that which would then be fine.

• Total shiz. Bet ma 120 grandmas little garden looks 10x better

• I ain't no professional but I'd rate it 10/10 would recommend

• no good, to be honest. Get some theory on photography, learn about lines, composition, light etc so it is more aesthetically pleasing . Keep trying and you'll get there

• I'm just working with what I have right now.

• lol, dont do it then :D

• but its worth it for some of the pictures I got

• interesting pics... its in you if i kan tell... u will be what u aspire cute face.. trust me u will... pray n hope

• looks fine mommy

What Girls Said 9

• Not as pretty as the girl taking the photos :)

I love your work. It looks very professional especially with the fact that you have very limited equipment non-expensive equipment (I am assuming because of your age).
    The only pic that I didn't like so much was number (3) It seemed a bit blurry.
    I'm not sure if that's because of the images size but I could not see that one clearly like the others.

Keep working on your ambition.
    But don't forget... always have a back up plan incase dream number (1) doesn't work out.
    Never put all of your eggs in one basket.

• thank you so much and I know, I have a few plans. I have a cheap camera and that was so sweet thank you.

• No problem. You are pretty! Good luck on accomplishing your dreams hope it works out for u.

• Keep it up. It takes years to break in the industry but don't give up. Your photos are beautiful. I love the rose and the last one.

• I love them, they are great! Id put one up on my wall they're so good :)

• The last is my favorite. Because I WAS THERE.

• They are all quite good. I really like the first one, the flower is so pretty and it's a really good photo 👍🏻

• I did Photography as a GCSE in school so I know and the photos seem to have characteristics to them it might not be intentional I know when I got told that I was surprised but you have real potential so keep going with it your doing well.

• They're decent. A little generic.
    What am I looking at in the 3rd one? It looks cool but I don't know what it is!

Maybe read up on photography. They aren't bad. Last ones cool

• pic number 4 is my favorite :) i'm also a wannabe photographer and author xD

• thanks and that's awesome. what do you photograph and what do you write?

• i photograph everything around me, i started doing it last summer when i was traveling and i love it too much.. as for writing, lately i've been into poetry also i have a few pieces that are over 160pages long which i'll most likely never finish lol but a girl can dream xd

• lol that's great

• I like the third one somewhat.