What would your reaction be if everyone around u broke into dance?

I'm not talking little sway-dancing, I'm talking break-dancing, flips, spins, freaky movement here.

Would u join in?

• JUST DANCE!
    47% (14)27% (6)38% (20)Vote
  • Run fast, run far
    20% (6)32% (7)25% (13)Vote
  • Continue, unaffected
    27% (8)27% (6)27% (14)Vote
  • Other
    6% (2)14% (3)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
17|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd probably take me a little to process what the heck was going on. I'd be looking around like, "Ummm... You guys... Did I miss the memo?"
    After I processed it though, I'd probably just continue with what I was doing unaffected. I'm too shy for something like that xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds like a glitch in the Matrix. Keep an eye out for Agents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd panic, realizing I'm stuck in a crap musical, and would proceed to murder everyone around me in an attempt to ruin the film.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would listen to the lyrics they were singing and try to figure out what kind of musical i was in. Then I'd go from there

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd join in less than a second! Im a crazy guy so if everyone does the same I'd be so happy 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably the worlds most terrible dance... so I'd run for my life before people might get the stupid idea to wanna make me dance too x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't that happen in Medieval France and kill hundreds of people or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get out of there because obviously something is wrong with these people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally go all Kung fu Hustle XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Id join for sure, go crazy, any excuse

0|0
    0|0
  • Another flash mob, no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find the hottest bitch and grind dat booty.

0|1
    0|0