Why does everyone want my eye color?

My eyes are Green like my Dads and changes blue (well it looks blue sometimes but I don't know if i get it from my mum cause she bailed on me when i was young) and i dont really pay attention to peoples eye color its just everyone seems to want my eye color for some odd reason.

Okay so since Green eyes are rare thats why most people desire to have them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have blue green eyes as well, and I think it might be because the most common eye-colour is brown. People are always looking for something they don't have when what they do have is just as beautiful! They probably want your eye colour because they like it. No other reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people want green or blue eyes because they are the rarest eye colors.

• So thats why... I didn't know Green/Blue eyes were rare!

• Oh I see so all the brown eyed people either want Green/Blue or a different colored eye because Brown eyes are common or something like that.

• Not all, but it becomes more desirable because it is rarer. Look at Asian women in America, their population isn't as common in America. Because they go against the norm they are seen as more desirable.

What Girls Said 3

• well people value that uniqueness in eye colour i guess. i think everyone should appreciate their beautiful eyes, but u know, just consider it a compliment and dont think it over too much =]

• No, I'm okay with my brown eyes and
    I kind of want my boyfriend eyes with is a mix of green blue and a bunch of other colors which I think is pretty.

• They like your eyes I guess

What Guys Said 1

• Green eyes are exotic looking and rather unusual. You're doomed to hear this your entire life. Wear sunglasses if you tire of it.

• So what about blue eyes

• @Asker I have blue eyes and on rare occasion gotten the same comments, but I'm sure green eyes get it times a hundred. Blue are just so much more common.

• Yeah in my circle of friends I'm the only one with Green eyes the rest have Brown and they have desired to have mine. But I like blue eyes like dark blue almost like the sea they look so cool.