What's YOUR definition of a "FUCKBOY"?

Also do you find this term sexist?

I know this isn't on the same level or comparison but it's a bit hypocritical that while a lot of girls want to stop the usage of the word "slut" they don't think twice about labeling guys "fuckboys".

What's YOUR definition of a

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what it means. I hear it associated a lot with frat guys who party a lot but I don't know if that's right.

I think it's stupid, whatever it means. People shouldn't give others labels like that. They're usually undeserved, and all they do is make it difficult for the person being labeled to have a chance to change their reputation. Labels get put on people so quickly and no one even know why half the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuckboy- a useless term used by stupid 16 year old girls

What Girls Said 14

• Definition 1: A guy who tries to get with everyone. A player. A guy who will lie to a girl to make them hook up with them or send pics. They think they are the shit when they aren't. A guy who will only date a girl for their body. A total ass. A guy that will make a girl cry and laugh, and a guy who lies when they said I love you

Definition 2: A guy who just wants to fuck. He is not apologtic, nor does he respect the money, time, or feelings of others. He does not deduce whether his action may or may not be at the expense of his fwbs or significant others. May come off as shady, confused, lost, crazy, and then you realize he's a waste of your time. In reality, they may be a loser with serious issues that no one is truly fond of, and those who do hook up with him may not want to see his face again.

Both of these definitions are what I think is a fuckboi. Gotta love urban dictionary.

Sure, some may say it's immature, but so is slut and whore. Useless labels, but we use them anyway.

• It's just a trendy (albeit kinda dumb and immature) word. I've heard it used in so many different ways that I'm not even sure what the exact meaning is.

I wouldn't take it that seriously. I think girls use it when they're annoyed with a guy for whatever reason.

• A boy who fucks.

• One who is willing to have sex with a woman without expecting anything in return relationship-wise. I think it's probably a little degrading to men. Even if you are just having casual sex with someone, they are still human, still capable of developing feelings, and still wanted to be treated decently and not objectified.

• A fuckboy is a weak boy. UGH! I HATE fuckboys. -.-

• A player, a male slut/bitch

• A penishead. Their face looks like a penis too.

• A woman who uses a guy only for sex.

• Some boy that clearly has no goals in life to me

• A playboy or almost any dude just looking for friends with benefits

• a playboy
    a boy who is dtf

• a guy who is only useful for fucking.

• I don't have a definition for a Fuck boy
    I'm still trying to figure out what that is?

• My friends use that term but I just don't like it. They mean it as a somewhat insulting remark, it describes a guy who just wants to get laid and doesn't have the social skills or aptitude to enter a real relationship.

What Guys Said 11

• It's the male equivalent of slut shaming.

When a guy calls a girl a slut he is bassically just saying that the girl is not relationship material because of her sexual history.

When a girl calls a guy a fuckboy, or womanizer she is implying the same thing, that based on his sexual history, he's not relationship material.

• Right now, every one seems to have a different definition, but the real definition is just a weak guy.
    Many people do use it the same as they use "slut", so it would be hypocritical if those people who use fuckboy in that sense, wanted to stop people from using the word slut.

The world is full of hypocrites, gotta learn to ignore them.

• Fuckboy symptoms:

-asking for nudes when all you did was say hello
    -won't calm down with his axe spray trying to infect your lungs
    -adding #420 to his bio after smoking weed one time
    -wears nike tube socks with his adidas sandals

• a faggot who's basically pussy shit, but think's he's hard... so drake

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../drake.jpg
    images.rapgenius.com/...55a730f45c9c.500x497x1.jpg

• Not much different than calling a woman a cunt really.
    Sexist? It can be.

Though I would relate 'slut' to 'player,' which also can be sexist.

• I started using it like the word asshole before i knew it was a sexist thing. But now... i still use it :p

Cunt and fuckboy may be very sexist words but they're amazing words we can't afford to lose.

• I thought it was the definition of a submissive boy (a bitch) but I think I'm wrong

• New term for "player" that isn't glorified. Being a "nice guy" I actually like its use.

• Definitely a term that is liberally thrown around, but it would be an irresponsible man who sleeps around and is basically a douchebag.

• It sounds too vulguar and derogatory to the male sex...

With gay-marriages, female domination, use of vulguarities everywhere and political correctness... Western civilization is soon going to collapse