Where would you like to spend your honeymoon :)?

I was inspired by another question.
For me it would Bora Bora (minus the sharks :s)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it really matter where since many never leave the bedroom?

But seriously, we did not have the time for a honeymoon. Never even discussed it. We just had time to marry then return to our lives. Kind of made up for it a few years later, though we did not think of it as a honeymoon. We spent a month wandering around Spain, France, and Italy. No plans, no reservations. Just went where we wanted and moved on when we had seen all we wanted. Great memories!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• That looks really cool. However, I will never get to have a honeymoon.

• Any place where i can feel close to my significant others without any hassle. in my opinion honeymoon is the time which is the time to be close to your significant other and discover herself. So any place giving that oppurtunity will be good for me.

• Blue Bayou, where you sleep all day and the catfish play.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGB9cvWdn04

• i wouldn't mind visiting fiji again. i went 1 time when i was 14. either that or i'd go somewhere like bora bora (anywhere that looks like your picture).

• On the northern edge of the Alps in Germany.
    www.mmsocks.net/.../antholz.jpg

• some where cold. I don't want to be bothered by activity's. I want to re-explore every inch of your body. now first vacation together Sandals.

• Yes bora bora is #1 on my list too!!

• @cookiesandcream where are we trying to go? xD

• For the honeymoon? The bedroom... on a deserted island in Mindanao 😇😈😉

Side note I only found out that Alden and - I think Maine - held a fanmeet at the mall 15 minutes away from my house 😢😢😵😵... II can no longer call myself a fan

• A cabin in the middle of no where. We'd read to each other and cuddle by the fire. Oh, and probably have sex, that as well.

• Do people really plan for their honeymoons?

I guess it should be a random choice.

by the way you will find bora bora in a mountainous region of afghanistan too ;)

• Paris or London

• I was thinking Zion/Bryce Canyon National Parks.

• Inside my wife.

• Top of a skyscraper in a lavish penthouse suite overlooking the city.

• I don't know, but I should have a lot of nature and few tourists ;)
    Many places I'd like to go...

• Goa. A union territory in my country.

• In a Cabin in the maine woods by the sea. It's not like we'll be doing a lot of sight-seeing.

• Dubai... i want to live in dubai...

• I would like to spend it in sharm el sheikh or anywhere

• Locked in a room fucking day and night.

What Girls Said 19

• somewhere where the weather is nice and tropical. Away from people nice and secluded. A tropical island sounds ideal. I would like Seychelles, Tahiti

www.livetradingnews.com/.../...lles-58-800x532.jpg

myridetrip.com/.../...t-tahiti-293860_1000_560.jpg

OMGGG <3

• Bora Bora seems awesome 👍

For me, I'd choose Santorini, Greece without a doubt.
    world-visits.com/.../Santorini-Greece-11.jpg
    images.boomsbeat.com/.../33-jpg.jpg

• I want to rent a nice cabin somewhere in the mountains, where no one will bother us and the air is cool and clean. Hopefully it has a hot tub because that would be awesome for honeymoon activities heh

• Maldives maybe, it's like a secret paradise 😍

• The Maldives 🌴

• In bed, cuddling.

• Bermuda Jamaica

• I would choose Las Vegas and I would probably cheat on my partner there 😂😂😂

• Lmaooo 😂😂😂 eres una chica muy loca ❤️❤️❤️ Me quieres!!! :p (hope I didn't massacre spanish)

• Gracias amoor 😘😘😘😘

• De rien jolie fille 😘

• On my back with an average sized willy working my gspot and non stop kissing.
    Oh you meant a place... fuck

• Assmannshausen, Germany

• In Hell.

Small town in Grand Cayman.

• Italy would be nice

• Italy, or Thailand.

• Probably in Japan. I'd like to go there to teach English, probably if fate allows it.

• austuralia

• That's such a difficult question. There's the part of me that wants to go backpacking around Europe for a while. Or go explore Australia or New Zealand. But there's the other part of me that thinks going to some resort on a tropical island would be fantastic after all of the stress of putting together a wedding. In that case, I wouldn't mind going to some place in the Caribbean or somewhere like Fiji or Palau.

I asked my boyfriend this once, and he said Southern France would be nice and he's right that would be pretty amazing.

• i'm not sure...
    on one hand it would be cool to go to a new place & explore together. but i've also heard that you might sometimes get caught up in wanting to see so many places/do lots of activities since you're there and you want to experience it all... but you end up not really just slowing down & enjoying time with your new spouse.

so... I've entertained the idea of going someplace we've been before but stay longer/see more... but not feel like you've got to do it "all"... if that makes sense?

of course, all of this is just thinking... i'm not even dating anyone so a honeymoon is WAY in the future haha

• I'm not even in a relationship to be thinking about those things. I'm focused on getting a job

• Me neither :p But dreaming doesn't hurt right? :p

• Haha, sorry :s hope everything is gonna turn out good ;)

• Thanks