I am guessing in today's camera friendly world most of you have. My questions are the following:
2) Who did you share it with?
3) Who all do you think have seen them?
4) Do you regret your choice?
5) What image does it portray of you? How do you think you come off to other people?
This question is geared towards women but guys can answer too.
Most Helpful Girl
1) We were young and hadn't had sex and I was insecure about getting naked in front of him for the first time (not like he hadn't seen parts of my body before, but it just felt different to do it of my own choice, on purpose), so when he asked to go on webcam or for a picture, I did it.
2) The boyfriend.
3) No one's seen them except me and him. I'm very confident on that.
4) Nope. I wouldn't do it now, but I don't regret doing it, it's not like it bothers me.
5) Who cares what image it portrays of me? People can think what they want. If someone decides that I'm a bad person or not worth getting to know because I took a photo for my boyfriend that no one else was intended to see, then that's their problem, not mine. As far as I'm concerned, most of those pictures or videos were taken/done at a such a low point where I hated myself and my body and it was a good way of getting reassurance from him and seeing that actually, it's not so bad, and it genuinely helped my confidence.0
Most Helpful Guy
1. You know why
2. Girls i was dating and asked for it
3. Guess I'll never know!
4. I don't think so
5. Some people think I'm a douche until they meet me. I just love stereotypes and labels. But I'm ok being muscular and aesthetic and dispeling their labels.0