Have you taken or posted nude pics of yourself?

I am guessing in today's camera friendly world most of you have. My questions are the following:

1) Why?
2) Who did you share it with?
3) Who all do you think have seen them?
4) Do you regret your choice?
5) What image does it portray of you? How do you think you come off to other people?

This question is geared towards women but guys can answer too.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) We were young and hadn't had sex and I was insecure about getting naked in front of him for the first time (not like he hadn't seen parts of my body before, but it just felt different to do it of my own choice, on purpose), so when he asked to go on webcam or for a picture, I did it.
    2) The boyfriend.
    3) No one's seen them except me and him. I'm very confident on that.
    4) Nope. I wouldn't do it now, but I don't regret doing it, it's not like it bothers me.
    5) Who cares what image it portrays of me? People can think what they want. If someone decides that I'm a bad person or not worth getting to know because I took a photo for my boyfriend that no one else was intended to see, then that's their problem, not mine. As far as I'm concerned, most of those pictures or videos were taken/done at a such a low point where I hated myself and my body and it was a good way of getting reassurance from him and seeing that actually, it's not so bad, and it genuinely helped my confidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You know why
    2. Girls i was dating and asked for it
    3. Guess I'll never know!
    4. I don't think so
    5. Some people think I'm a douche until they meet me. I just love stereotypes and labels. But I'm ok being muscular and aesthetic and dispeling their labels.

What Girls Said 11

• 1) Because I wanted to/was horny/just for the sake of it/they asked
    2) Guys
    3) Guys I have sent them to, maybe someone else if they showed them to anyone, but I doubt it
    4) Nope
    5) I don't care tbh

• 1. To help him get off
    2. The first guy initially, and then depending on the nude I'll send it to the second guy
    3. Don't know, don't care. Not paranoid enough to assume they've been shared, but not naive enough to believe they haven't been.
    4. Nope
    5. I don't really put thought into it. I'm more into just helping a guy get off and so far my nudes have done that for a couple guys 👌🏻 mission accomplished.

• 1) I'm in a long-distance relationship and he loves my body (and misses it when we're apart). So I take nude pics for him.

2) Only my guy

3) Just him. And he's kept it securely in a private folder, along with other pics and videos of me.

4) No

5) Nothing really. Besides, I don't include my face in the nudes so even if the pics got leaked somewhow, no one would know it's me.

• FYI: Electronic communications can be (likely are) monitored. If they are, CIA, FBI or NSA whomever... employees can and do view privately shared explicit pictures. There have been articles about them trading these nudes among themselves as baseball cards.

Not to scare you but if you were to ask me... I would say you should use a more secure method than just regular email or chatting services. Also, your boyfriend should store them in an encrypted file preferably offline.

• nope.. never took.. never posted..

• No to all 5.

• Nope, nobody wants to see that.

• Never filler

• Nope, never done it.

• Yes guilty of it.

• Nope, never have and never will, I don't like my body so I'm certainly not going to broadcast it

• 1. I was in a long distance relationship and wanted to share my body with my man

2. My boyfriend

3. I know he's the only one who saw it. He'd never share it with anyone.

4. Nope!

5. I mean... I only shared it with one person, and it was someone I love. He was happy and so was I. No one else knows about it, so no one has any opinions of it. I don't have any negative feelings about myself for it.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know about most of us. . . but I certainly have not.

• Yes when I was into banging a different one night stand a week. That got old though.

1 The prescreen ad responses to only those dtf
    2 Everyone who clicked the ads on multiple sites
    3 Thousands of women, and by the responses and requests at least hundreds of men
    4 no
    5 At the time it said I only wanted women who just want to meet and fuck, here's what will fuck you, respond if you're interested

• Im on xhamster, so yes.

1) Photos don't lie ;-)
    2) Users on there and anyone whos asked to be directed to my profile
    3) Same answer as above really
    4) No, not at all
    5) No one from real life knows im on there, but the comments i get are cool

• I took a picture of my butt to see if it looked good

Nobody

Like me, and, loads of NSA agents

Not really, I found out it was quite big!

They would think I like my own butt

• No, I've never taken nude pics of myself. Personally, I consider it a huge lack of self respect if you post your pictures as stuff like on Tumblr or Reddit. I'm all for body positive but I don't think you have to post nude pics of yourself to be positive about yourself.

• Was horny or they wanted to or I wanted too
    People
    The people
    No
    It shouldn't portray anything of me or anyone who decides to

• No I have not

• yes, on a website of dick, boob, pussy discussion.

• No, and I never will... even for my future girlfriend. If she wants to see my naked it'll have to be in person.