How do you feel about your age?

I recently turned 21 and it feels like I'm playing a video game where I've skipped the tutorial and I'm just sort of running about with no idea how anything works... and with no frikin reset button. smh -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's my birthday on Sunday, I thought I'd be freaked out because I never took ageing that well before- but I'm excited and happy. I think because I've finally got my life together; everything is falling into place and I'm just really happy and excited for the future. Nearly 27 years, took me long enough to sort my shit out! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Great. When I remember back to when I was a little kid and imagined how I'd physically feel and what the supposed ravages of age would do to me when I got to the age I am now - and then compare how utterly inaccurate that vision was, I laugh. Totally not true at all, I sill feel 19, except I can't run as fast as back then then. A lot of the aging is more like cuts or sprains take longer to heal, etc. When you get to 85, then the old age stuff is very real. A hundred years ago I probably would have been dead, statistically speaking, based on age. Again, your mileage may vary. This can be tied to genetics, as I have one sister like me who looks 20 years younger than her age (and I look way younger, just not 'young').

What Girls Said 14

• HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY LITTLE JESTER!!! when did u turn 21?

well i feel ridiculous lmao. like no way am i 21. I'm seriously still 14 😂

• The 22nd and I forgot we're October babies! When was yours again? Happy "your parents had sex" dayyyy little Anna!!!

• Little teddy bear on the inside? Wow are you saying I'm a buff physical specimen with a sensitive side... I must be every girl's dream?😎

• omg.
      yeah ur a mister McDreamy alright -.-

• Happy Belated Birthday! :) Hope you had a wonderful day!

I am okay with my age. I'm turning 25 in less than a month and am not sure how to feel about it. I don't feel that age, but then I do at the same time.

• Thank heather😊 it was definitely a cheat day to remember haha. Oh yeaaa, you're a November baby...25? Errr uhmm grandma, is that you?

• I dunno...>_>... just one? I'm quite picky you see :P

• Then perhaps. :P

• I don't know, I feel like I'm a kid still, I turned 20 2 months ago but I feel like I'm still 18

• I feel alright. But I wish I was in high school again.

• Lol really? Back in hs? I wish I was 7 again with no responsibilities😅😅

• I am 39, and I love my age. Life just keeps getting better for me, and I am happier now than I've ever been.

• lols am 21 n sometimes i wonder wtf am i doing -_-'

• yup that me alright!

• Turning 18 in a few weeks. Looking at how bad my grades is and how my social life pretty much does not exist... I guess i can say my future is very dark.

Maybe my mom will be so nice and let me live there for the rest of my life..

• If your Future is dark... Simply turn on the lights "Feel the wall until you find the light switch"

• Well I'm 17 and just kinda feel like I've been thrown in the deep end with no idea what I'm doing XD well you live and you learn I guess aha

• I just can say I wish I was 18

• Hahahaha I feel old. Tbh 😬 but yeah yeah I just turned 19. But so what cx it's when you really think about it, you just go, huh I don't have have wrinkles yet ^_^ whoop whoop. Buuuut uhhhh I don't go through the tutorials either. I rather just press all the buttons and see where it goes 😂 frankly that's when a lot of mistakes happen, but hey, you're learning XD isn't that what you're suppose to do? Yeah 😁

• Feel like i'm too young to do most stuff and too old to do other stuff, so i'm just in that awkward inbetween with nothing else than school. i'm almost 15 by the way

• I'm 25 and I like being young but it feels a little weird for me to be 25 because it makes me think I look older for my age even tho I look young for my age

• I feel young and old at the same time.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not unhappy about it. Of course, some things go wrong but in general I'm happy with it.
    @WhatTheHellAmy
    I just can say I wish the same , but you have it coming! :D

• I love the analogy.

I feel like I'm playing on Ironman and so I can't reload a previous save. Plus I lost some crucial items and so am having to grind for them back.

• I'm 46 starting my 4th company and managing a store after falling flat on my face a few years ago. I'm in a great relationship, and we're working on buying a better home. (We already own, but want something better) everything seems to be good.

• age 18 so far so good

but if I had my license and a job at age 17 ahaha oh man what a fkn year that would've been

• I just turned 30 and I have no qualms about it!😃

#DirtyThirty

• Sounds like age 21 for sure. 36 is fine with me. I'm more concerned about 56.

• I'm seriously in denial.

• It's cool, still a kid inside though

• I've done nothing. I should have done more.

• SAME. EVERY LAST BIT.

• I hate to be older than 25

• That's kinda how I feel, except my situation it feels more like I spent too much time and lives trying to beat one level and now I'm not sure if I have enough lives to go in the direction I want and if I should go in that direction in the first place. We gotta just hang in there buddy, I turned 21 in January this year, but let's hope we get our shit together before we really regret anything. Any advice on your end?

• I like that analogy of levels and lives bro. My advice is to stay consistent in what we do and we'll figure things out. Godspeed.

• I am also 21, and I am just going with the flow figuring things out, then changing direction at different points in the river as I see fit to get to what will be the final destination which will be reached as long as I keep working hard and stay away from negativity.

• Optimism definitely plays a part in keeping you going. Godspeed out there buddy.