What is your definition of Feminism?

Most Helpful Guy

• A hypocritical and toxic movement under the disguise of fairness and equality. The suffragettes were full of nutcases, the 60s feminists were full of nutcases and todays feminists aren't any better.

Not to mention all the rhetorical and logical flaws in their argumentation and the fact that I don't think equality is in any way practical.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bunch of whiney bitches crying over their alleged misery.

What Guys Said 4

• "Used to be good. Now it's gone to shit."
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62989201.jpg

• @Asker whatever. But you can't be taken seriously all that much if you can't even woman up and reveal who you are.

• Lol i intrigue you! Haha!

• Feminism is what society makes it to be. Am I wrong?

• Society doesn't agree... as a whole

• Feminism used to have one single definition, now it has like 10, so who are we to say who is right and who is wrong?

• Someone who has the same view as yourself is right

• I go by it's original old dictionary definition of "the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social and economic equality to men."

Nowadays it's means whatever people want it to mean to further their agenda. It's nothing more than a word though. I live by the philosophy of talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

• That is why i asked peoples own definition, because like you say people have different definitions.

I agree that actions speak louder than words 👍

• Feminism is a means for sexist women to achieve political, social and financial power by propagating lies and misinformation to maintain a false sense of oppression and a hatred toward and distrust of men among naive, ignorant and otherwise well-meaning women.

What Girls Said 1