Which is the best?

I want to be a photographer and last time I posted pictures, I got some positive and some negative feedback. Keep in mind I am an amateur with a crappy camera. No rudeness or you'll get reported.
1.

Which is the best?
2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

• One is the best.
  • Two is the best.
  • Three is the best.
  • Four is the best.
  • Five is the best.
  • Six is the best.
  • All are___ (specify)
The 2nd one is one of my favorites cause it's mirrored perfectly on the water and there's a stark contrast between the nature, the mountains and the buildings.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm honestly I liked your first set better. 5 really shows the limitations of your cam. the lighting is too bad so you'll see noise and it gets blurry because of higher iso/exposure time.

I like 4 by far the most.
    with 1 I'm not so sure... I don't really like the reflection. maybe a different (lower) angle, something closer to 6 would maybe be a good idea.

just some thoughts...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• 3 - Is a good example of how to breal some rules.
    Normaly centering something it doesn't give the best confort to visualize it, but all the backgound kinda respects de 3 thirds rule, and the branches kinda soft it and hugs the center.

4 - Is the typical style that seem to work always well with anything

5 - The way you arranje the tree in that very confort zone, shows you do have sensibility for it. Position is the most important, only then it comes technical stuff.

6 - same as 4. Confy and cool.

2 - Nice one. Just give a little more space beetwin major objects and the margins (just a little bit, so you dont loose detail)

1 - It's an example of what you shouldn't do when choosing the elements. See that grass? It shows almost nothing, it's basically stuck on the corner, that makes it feel lost, like noise, it doesn´t seem part of it, or out of it.

Hope it helps you. No professional here... just a guy spiting words based on his experience xD

• I personally like 1 the best because I find the subject more interesting to look at, minus the light in the bottom right corner. 4 seems okay but I think the part of the tree you focused on doesn't seem real interesting to me. I think the strong response you got from people is because of the Bokeh.

• They are good in my opinion I like the last one most for some reason can't tell you why but just looks really good 👍🏻

• 2 is the best 3 is nice but i feel like its missing something 6 i would have tried to focus a bit more on the trees but that's just me

• 4 is definetly the best, in my opinion.
    Six is really good too. All others are nice, but nothing special.

• 1 2 4 and 6 are awesome 😊

• U r awesome u have the ability to be a photographer I loved the second pic 😊

• I love 3. The others are quite good as well, except for number 1, the reflection ruins it.

• Number 4 looks amazing. Number 2 is great too. I'm sure you will become a great photographer

What Girls Said 5