Do you think people who say bolondes are dumb are really jealous of there beauty?

Don't get me wrong there are some beautiful brunettes, and red heads, but blonde haired blue eyed girls on average are the most beautiful. Do you think people who say such bullshit are jealous?

Most Helpful Girl

• What's beautiful to you may not be beautiful than others. And let's face it, most of your regular pretty girls are pretty dumb, because they can get through life easier than ugly people so they try less. People are SP Kind to them just because they're pretty that they never need to fight for anything at all. That builds a weak character and brains

Most Helpful Guy

• No it harkens to the dumb blonde bimbo husbands have affairs with. I think dark hair is far more sexy. How do you know if a blonde's been in your car? There's lipstick on the steering wheel where she tried blowing the horn

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not jealous of blonde women at all, I get more jealous of a hot brunette tbh, and I prefer brown eyes/hair on both gender. I don't promote the blonde girls are dumb stereotype neither.

• There are some blond hair and blue eyed people that are ugly too. But I think you are right, some people are jealous of their features.

• Tell that to the guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Correlation doesn't always mean causation but it's a good way to predict something about someone anda personal opinion is that I love any color of hair on women

• all women are beautiful. there are many idiots out there.