I am better with?

I'm better with languages, I'm way tooooo lazy for numbers. I hate math. I cry when I can't do a simple equation XD

My mom said she was good with letters and writing stuff but she said she used to have terrible grades in math and physics.

• Languages
  • Math
  • Other
  • Why do you always call me when you're high?
  • I just ate something and I'm feeling like throwing up XD I'm such a fatty
  • 9 homeworks... And I'm on gag. Oh man, shame on me.
  • I am good with porn, does that count?

Most Helpful Guy

• My strong suit tends to be in the arts. I find that things like music, art, and things similar to that come very easy to me. I can pick up instruments and learn them pretty quickly. I'm good at being creative basically. Because of that, I can do things like writing essays/stories or whatnot pretty well. For learning languages, a lot of it is memorization and is a bit different.

For languages and math subjects, I can do them but I don't really like them. It doesn't come super naturally to me. In highschool I would take the advanced courses and get A's and such, but I'd have to study for them (or at least the math for sure). For things like psychology though, which I find interesting, I'll actually naturally remember things said in the class because I actually do enjoy it. If I find something interesting (psychology, conversations with people, GAGers, music, whatever), I'll remember it... else I have to force it.

On a side note, I really hate calculus... with a passion. It makes it much harder to learn something I hate.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I'm good with:

-Portuguese, my native language.
    -English, I LOVE THAT DAMN LANGUAGE!
    -Art, specially music.
    -History, Geography and Politics. The last one is great to pick up fights anywhere!

I think I'm at least decent when it comes to Math, but FAAAAR from good XD

• I am good with E games.
    I can speak 2 languages confidently.
    I love science and literature, especially poetry., and fiction.
    I hate history, the dumb kings and their kingdoms, I do find, some part of history, interesting.
    I love riding on 2 wheels, I am really good on two wheels.
    I am good at complimenting and then being freakish and creepy, makes all the girls run away,
    I am even really good at annoying someone.
    I am good with words.
    I am getting better on keyboard 40 words per minute, typing speed.
    .

• I have a pretty good memory... lots of scientific names for plants and animals stored in my noggin, a few hundred or more and can ID all of them out in field. I know my herbal medicines and could survive outdoors and not have to depend on a supermarket or drugstore for anything.

• I am good at languages.
    I speak French (Native) and English (very good) with a large vocabulary. Plus a plethora of computer languages (if that counts). While not being an expert in maths, I am better than the average high schooler.

• I was both good with English, and I was also good with Math.
    I think math is fairly easy unless you're actually messing with algorithmic complexity, that stuff is just blah.

So I voted the last option. Yay?

• I have learned that I have a skill for explaining math!

• I'm good with silly/confusing thoughts. "Would it be considered a pick up line if I told a woman she had very seductive knees?" "Do Cops ever have sex with Platypuses?" "Can you vacuum Space?"

• Well.. I can speak 3 languages. I can play 2 musical organs on an advanced level , I know two kinds of martial arts and I know how to use a laser sail dighy plus I love cooking.. Guess what now... I suck at math xD

• Hahahahaha I know that feeling bro!
      I can be good at many things but when it comes to math I'm the worst!!

• Numbers because I only know one language and am not good at that, lol

• A fan of the Arctic Monkeys I see :) me too.

• When it comes to option G, I am VERY good and experienced at balancing masturbation!

• Well both I know 4 languages and looking to learn the fifth and math is way too easy to me

• Math is a universal language. So if you're bad at math you must be bad with languages too.

• I excelled at auto shop and lunch.

And i am really good at porn. money shot strait to the dome every time!

• No No No, Amy better with Ron.
    Ron better with another girl😁😄

• Ron only with Amy
      Amy only with Ron

❤️❤️😍😍😍❤️❤️

• 😱😳I felt myself blush, I think you're so right with this.💘👫👍👏

• OMG XD Hahahah I forgot your name is Ron HAHAHAHAHAH

I meant Ron Weasley, sorry 😔😔😔

• eh... average with math, bad with languages but good with porn 👍👍👍

• XD you're good with languages lol you modest dude!

Yeah, I'm also good with porn 😂😂😂

• my french sucks, I do many mistakes in English and have some problems with German too. And don't even ask me to write in Luxembourgish without spellchecker. lu... I can speak 4 languages but I'm not that good in all of them and I'm very bad in learning new ones.

porn is so much easier... just watch and fap :D

• Average people can't even learn more than one language.

That's why I'm so good at it 😎😎😎

• I mash up equations and pop out numbers. Beautiful really.

• I like English. Everything related to it :D.

• I'm flawless at History.

• Iam better with caring about my future relationshop.

• Good at all.

• I am better in bed ;)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm confused as to why you put this under sexual behaviour? but to answer your question i'm good at the sciences, art, horse riding, love history, i can sing, im a good athlete and im going to join the army so i can shoot and that sorta thing.
    On the other hand im not brilliant as maths, i can't spell, crap at geography, etc aha

• I chose "other" but fucking gag changed it.

Awesome, you're a talented girl!

• ahaha yeah gag does some weird shit XD
      I've worked hard to be good at those things, nothing comes easy aha

• I'm good with reading and social studies. Math is not my forte by any means. That's why I got into a profession that focuses on books, haha.

• I'm not good in any subject.
    I so want to know if I'm actually good at something. 😢
    Okay, I'm not going to complain, I'm out. 😂

• Im good at Languages thats why im studying ELT at college

• I am good at singing and writing stories.

• Trolling much?