• Yes
    87% (27)95% (38)92% (65)Vote
  • No
    13% (4)5% (2)8% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Catholicism is one of the original forms of Christianity, before the schism.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All catholics are christians. Not all christians are catholics.

3|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They are very strict on things pertaining to sex. From what I've seen They're obsessed with it and can't stand the thought of anyone actually enjoying it, rather than simply enduring the sacred and mundane task of doing it just to birth kids and indoctrinate them.

No oral, anal, masturbating, nothing even remotely kinky, and for gawds sake don't be gay around them or they'll throw up.

Obviously my take is a negative one so interpret that as you may.

0|0
    1|0
  • of course. catholicism is a denomination of christianity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Catholicism is a branch off of Christianity.

Though all the different forms of Christianity don't like to think that they're all the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we are Christian

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Catholicism is the original form of Christianity. Saint Peter, an apostle of Jesus, was the first Pope being appointed the Bishop of Rome by Jesus.

2|0
    0|0
  • They are just a branch of the four major sects of Christianity. These include Protestantism, Orthodox, Roman Catholicism, and Anglo-Catholicism (halfway between Protestant and Roman Catholic). Beyond the major branches, there are more than 33,000 denominations in the world today.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. We are the original Christians.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity like baptist, greek orthodoxy, methodist, etc. There's like 20,000 christian denominations so I can't name 'em all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Really dude? lol

2|0
    0|0
  • No, catholics are people that like and are dependent from cats.

3|0
    1|0
  • ... Did you miss a lesson of GCSE Religion?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah
    Kinda thought everybody knew that...

2|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm Catholic, and we are Christans too. We even have a church song, They will know we are Christans by our love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course they are. They're trying to squash Christianity in this world. Go to church read the bible pass the word to your kids before santa is replaced by Ahmed the humble goat farmer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are Sunnis Muslim?

1|0
    0|0