I hate people my age?

I hate people my age, i'm 19 and i hate most people that are around 17-25 because most of the ones i meet around that age just seem to be so obnoxious and loud and bullies. And they make me really anxious. What can i do i dont want to have no friends becuase of this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to try not to generalise. Maybe get involved with activities to do with stuff you're interested in so you can meet like minded people.

I'm sorry that you feel anxious, that must be hard :(

I'm twenty so I'm included in the people you hate technically.. But I don't care, you don't know me so you can't hate me really. I'm really sorry that people bullied you :( . *hugs*

• i didn't say all people i said most

• Oh, okay, my bad; I'm sorry!

• no problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop hating on people you don't really know

What Girls Said 2

• as you age people will usually get nicer. Get a good education and make good of your time and money. When you climb the ladder - people will begin to treat you better. Also if you practice charm - it could do the same thing but cost a lot less than a phd.

• Obnoxious, loud and bullies are definitely something I could see disliking. I know if people around you/in your area are like that, that it will be challenging meeting some decent people to be friends with. Can you try getting into different hobbies or clubs? Maybe a different scenery might help.

What Guys Said 8

• Two words...

"Cougar Hunting" :D

• Find the ones that aren't like that

• What you say is generally true, however you can find some who aren't like that. For example, students in orchestral studies tend to not act that way.

• You're just probably a lot more mature than them.

• cool story bro.

• Make friends with older people and realize what others think is trivial and will never matter unless you let it. Peace and happiness to you

• Meet other people in your age group who also hate the people in your age group.

• You probebly have autism.