What do you think of her before and after (makeup)?

I'm going to be completely honest. I used to be really jealous of this girl. Because we are the same age (she just turned 14 not too long ago. I'm turning 15 soon) and she looks so mature and beautiful for her age.
Now seeing her without makeup all I am jealous of is her makeup skills. I'm NOT saying she's ugly without makeup. I'm just saying she looks like a normal 14 year old girl without it. She looks like me and all the other girls in my class. And I've been jealous of face paint this whole time.
she's instagram famous if you're wondering who she is.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is so confusing!!! She should walk with her ID glued to her forehead so guys can see her age and not approach her.
    Girls nowadays are 14 and looking like they're 20 :(

Most Helpful Girl

• tf happened to her eyebrows-- no offense to her

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Very pretty in both

• I've actually seen her around on instagram before. And i agree. she's a normal looking 14 year old hiding behind 10 lbs of makeup to look older. The way she fills in her eyebrows is terrible :/

• Please do not wear make up. You look like 18+, and that is a bad thing.

• She's average on the left and very cute on the right

• left normal pretty girl, right gorgeous

• Do you have permission to use her photos?

• Considering she has 34k followers on social media and she posts like a hundred pictures of herself, i dont think she minds.

• I know but still.

• Nice skills.

• It's quite a difference, no wonder why there are so many posts about girls fooling guys and being fake or just a mask by using make up in that way

• I hate make up, it is just a mask made of creams and powders that hides your true self from the world.

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't be jealous. She probably is a pain in the ass living with because she hogs the bathroom. that's what I always think when I see girls who wear a bunch of make up :P than I just wonder who the hell has that much time to do that to their face EVERYDAY? i understand for special occasions or if you're on a date if you want to look really good but its so unnecessary for everyday.

• I know and i live in Canada so the weather cray cray so I have no reason to wear it since the weather is on its period

• I think it's incredibly sad. Where are her parents in her life and why aren't they more involved in her life. If I saw my 14 year old looking like that, there would be serious talks and serious consequences.

• hahah wow I had to look closely - on a quick glance it looks like 2 different people!

• Personally I think the after look like waaaaay to much makeup. I say that the point of make up should be to touch yourself up just enough so that you don't look like you just rolled out of bed, but not so much that it's noticeable.

if it were me, I'd tone down the mascara and just put a thin layer of concealer.

• Yeah she does look normal for a 14 year old girl.

• That's the weird thing about becoming jealous of others. You never can really assume what their story is. You are probably jealous of something as simple as a good m. ake up job. Then you realize how silly you have been.

• What! She's only 14, heck I'm 19 and I still don't wear makeup. That's crazy though. I don't see any reason for a 14 to wear makeup.

• I love it girl

• Most girls wear POUNDS of make up nowadays... it irritates me! Now men don't really like natural looking women! They like the "nude" makeup look because they THINK it's bare face😕

• Wow 14? I didn't even start wearing eye liner until I turned 16. Even now I still only wear eye liner and mascara. Too much work for all that makeup, I'm lazy and like taking less than an hour to get ready.