What is tindersafer.com?

Is Tindersfare.com a website that you sign up on and then girls check you out, to make sure you're a person? I don't understand how it could possible make anything more safe. lol

All the girls send me that link. Or is it some scam where they want you to pay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a scam!

Most Helpful Guy

• don't get suckered into being a sucker. no one goes through a legit bullshit verification process like that to begin chatting with someone else, especially if it asks for credit card information.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems to be a scam to me. It asks for your personal information to pay to use it and I have heard they sell your information in some way. I wouldn't trust it.

What Guys Said 4

• in my opinion that site looks like spam to me, Tinder is absolutely flooded with female bots.

• It seems to be a phishing site to me.

• It's a scam. They take the credit card info and run.

• No, dude, that's clearly spam. All those "girls" are spambots.

• What does a spam bot mean? The picture was stolen from the real person and they're using it without them knowing?

• Pretty much, they're not real people, it's some sort of programmed bot meant to send out those messages. Unfortunately, there are a ton of them on Tinder.