What's an Issue or Disorder you have?

I dont know if this is a disorder but it is an issue. If food is spread out before me on a plate or tray, i won't eat the food unless i turn my plate to position my food where i want it. I don't know where i got that from, but i'm well aware that it's not normal.
So what's your story?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the meat portion of my food to be on my right. I'd say 75% of the time I have to turn my plate in restaurants. I've even jokingly made comments about how I'm always served with my food on the wrong side.
    I think I have OCPD. Things must always be in the same place. Cans & boxes in the pantry must have the labels forward. Take soup, all the same type must be in a row.

• That must be what I have because I'm just like that, except i need everything on my plate in a certain place before I eat it. And growing up, i couldn't stand change, like when furniture is switched around cuz it'll drive me crazy. people tell me I'm afraid of change and maybe that's true, but i know within myself that it goes way deeper than that. What does OCPD stand for so I can know the correct term for my disorder.

• Lol that is pretty hilarious. I too believe that everything has its place and MUST NOT be moved from it. It's cool to meet someone who finally understands and is going through the same thing.

• I'm pretty sure it's OCPD but it doesn't really affect my quality of life. Don't worry about it, just say "I like to be neat!"

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a form of OCD to me.

Uh... I was bulimic for a while.
    Anxiety issues.
    I have lots of strange impulses too.

• Omg... OCD is the last thing I've ever wanted to have. My mom has OCD bad... it drives me crazy. Which is one of the reasons I'm glad I no longer live with her.
      I used to be bulimic too. Growing up, i was a loner so I turned to food for comfort. I still sort of do, but I'm learning to control it because i believe my boyfriend deserves a physically sexy girlfriend. *Shrugs* Fighting that urge to indulge is hard, but so far so good.
      How'd u get over your bulimia?

• I guess I'm not 10000% over it.
      I haven't binged or purged in probably a year now, but the urge is constant. Worse when I'm stressed.
      And same here. My guy deserves me to not be sick and gross. And I don't deserve it for myself. Plus it can always lead to health scares.
      It's a messy messy thing to be an impulsive, anxious person.

What Guys Said 6

• I've had a lot of brain damage and can't remember my life before a few years ago. Also suck at remembering most anything. Especially names. And I get debilitating headaches that can bring me to my knees. I'm starting to get afraid of being in social gatherings too. Other than that I'm a real nice and hard working guy

• I have hearing loss. Does that count?

• Well it could be considered an issue, so yes it counts.
      What's it like, if you don't mind me asking?

• I can understand that, cuz it's a major help, but at the same time, it should be reasonable.

• Recovering alcoholic.

• Omg that's wonderful! I'm wishing you the best. Struggling with anything is freaking crazy.

• Im always thinking about sex sex sex..
    lol.. n I do hav a girlfriend

• Lol well that's normal, unless it's overly high... like u could have sex 8-10 times per day and still be horny as heck.

• Hehe..8-10 is too much.. hehe

But I mean wherever I go, see new girls, at work, on the road or any situation.. I relate it to sex always.. lol

• Lol i see what u mean. I guess that would be an issue. And yeah I'm well aware that 8-10 times a day is too much, but there are days it feels like that many times is needed... unless that's just me😔

• I've been chronically ill most of my life. Two kidney transplants and a cancer survivor. Because of my transplants, I am immunosuppressed so I get sick pretty often.

Sadly, this has been a dealbreaker to women or at least it tarnishes my "resume" when it comes to getting involved with women. I've been told I have an awesome personality but they just don't want to be with a guy who gets sick once every few months.

• They weren't the right woman. The one you're meant to be with will love u and stick by your side regardless.
      I know it's easier said than done to not worry about when you'll finally meet her, but it's the truth. And I'm honored that u replied to my question. Thank u. *Hugs tightly*

• Mr. Perfect checking in...

• I love how you can admit that. You mean that everything around u has to be perfect or else you'd start feeling some type of way?

• did you just "smh" the mighty ME?

What Girls Said 7

• Anxiety/panic attacks... occasional depression. It's getting better though

• I used to suffer with anxiety too, but I've learned to remain cool and calm because everything works itself out anyway, my worrying won't change a thing, and what/whoever leaves me just wasn't meant to stay in my life cuz they already served their purpose. Either they're a blessing or a lesson.

• Anorexia, anxiety, body dysmorphia.
    Its all horrible.

• Mostly Depression. Some days are high and some are low and some days I feel numb. I don't know if this is a disorder but sometimes I fear people can read my mind so when Im around someone I don't want to read my mind I distract myself with math problems hoping that they will get bored and stop reading my mind. lol

• Depression is no joke. I had a touch of it for 30 minutes or so years ago. It was like i had retreated inside a dark corner inside myself where everything was cold, airish and dead. But i ended up getting over it when one of my best friends kept making me laugh until i snapped out of my funk.

• My first experience was in 8th grade. I just bursted into tears in the middle of lunch and had no idea why. It was worse in high school and fluctuated during college. Its getting better though.

• I'm happy for u. ❤🌺

• I have anger issues badly from my mother!

• Oh god me too. I have such a quick and bad temper, but I get mine from both my parents. They both have it bad. Smh.

• Lol oh wow

• I know lol

• I have some mild anxiety but thats about it.

• I'm bulimic.

• I used to be too. I'm still learning to control it.

• On occasion I would.
      Wait my problem was overeating. That's not the same as bulimia is it... ugh i honestly thought that was the name of it til u mentioned throwing up.

• No bulimia is throwing up what you eat

• Depression, anxiety, and self harm...

• Omg i used to suffer with self-harm since i was a kid. I believe i got it from my mom's side of the family. I used to bite and slap/beat myself out of nowhere when i all of a sudden found something hateful about myself.