Team Cap or Team Iron Man?

Marvel's Civil War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_(comics)

The plot of the series follows a story in which the U. S. government passes a Superhero Registration Act designed to have superpowered characters act under official regulation, somewhat akin to police officers. However, those opposed to the act, led by Captain America, find themselves in conflict with those that support the act, led by Iron Man. The superheroes in support of the law, led by Iron Man, Dr. Reed Richards and Ms. Marvel. The events of the series touch upon themes of liberty, moral responsibility, and civil order, with well-intentioned superhero characters finding themselves upon different sides and allegories for real-life events and discussions.

• Team Cap
  • Team Iron Man

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am also on Team (Captain) America! :D Although wouldn't the solution be to make vigilantism illegal, regardless of whether they have super-powers or not? In real life, they don't force people who would go with Iron Man to reveal their identities publicly. Quite the opposite, really, we hardly ever hear the names of the people who perform major crime busts.

Still, it is a fun comic series and the premise's roots in the George W. Bush-era "you're with us or against us" theme is real enough that the series is plausible!

• You made some good points.

Do you think it's possible to have someone "be registered" but still keep their identity? Like so many times in the comics people switch identities. So how would they know who did what if someone went bad?

• All I can really say to that is AMEN.

I couldn't agree more.

• Team captain yea

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know anything about captin America so I'm going with iron man, but my son loves captain America.

What Guys Said 2

• Iron man just because I heard the actor for cap wants to quit

• I would join team Captain America

• Glad to hear it why do you pick that one?

• I couldn't agree more.

It also reminds me of the X-Men and the Mutant Registration Act. Just because they were born different they needed to be registered or contained.