How do you deal with pink knights?

They're the female version of white knights. They generalize women and then claim that they're the exception to the rule (even though they're usually not) . They usually only hang out with guys because they claim they can't get along with girls.
How do I deal with rude remarks from this type of woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls can't get along with the girls. Most women, especially those that the say are the exception, are not. Most generalizations about women, especially those made by other women, are true.

There is no such thing as a pink knight.
    There are just bitches like you who are scrambling for a stereotype or a perjurative term to cling to the last remaining power feminism has granted you.

You would like to believe that women like this are the antagonists in your narrative, the desperate and insecure ones, the ones in the wrong, but they are just the rare ones who have seen sense
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQWoNhrY_fM

• I don't see them as antagonists but their negativity can just get plain annoying sometimes.

• Well, I'm referring to the ones that do that. It's fine if you acknowledge it and at least hold yourself accountable. I just don't like being around the ones who complain about how much they hate girls and their drama then end up causing all the drama.

• Well yes there are definitely girls like that. And attention whores will whore for anything. Any bandwagon that is popular they will jump on, it doesn't matter as long as it gets them attention. Some of the attention whores that used to use feminism for that are now using the men's rights movement, because they realize its so easy to get attention from jaded men who are sick of the same old shit.
      And fact bar bar did a video on it
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGTIgv3Sm_o
      But the still not pink knights, they are just the same old attention whores in a different context

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore them and hang out with my badass group of female friends. Also, most guys worth spending time with generally see past their manipulation in time. These are the girls to blame for all all these dreaded "friend zone" questions!!

For clarification, it's the prissy, high maintenance girls who say things like "Girls are so catty. All girls are bitches. Guys don't cause drama," while throwing bitch fits to her male groupies who cater to her every whim that the OP is irritated by. We all know people like this...

Not the girls who want to play video games, watch football, go to metal shows or whatever stereotypical dude activity you pick.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't. Most of the time and I find a hypocrite or someone who is just a idiot for what ever reason I try to straighten them out for a few minutes them move on. I am all for having a better quality of people in my life rather than a high quality of them.

• I don't think I've ever met a pink knight... but if they really aren't "like the other women" who are "into shopping and makeup and fashion and superficial things and Justin Bieber and Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey", then I'm all for making friends with them.

• Well if I've learned anything from video games it's that knights are usually strong against physical attacks but weak to magic.
    Sorry had to do it i think you'd be better of just avoiding them

• Get over it... some knights need to stab their sword in their own stomachs...

Bottom line you can't do much about it...

• Lol usually "pink Knights" are the problem

• Punch her fucking face. she sounds annoying

• I've never seen one.

• Personally I find women who prefer to hang out with and relate better with men much more enjoyable than other women. A woman who can be "one of the guys" and doesn't put up with the usual nonsense from other women is typically much more down to earth, easier to get along with and much better girlfriend / wife material.

• I agree, but I'm referring to the ones that are being hypocritical. For example they say women bitches and then say but I'm not a bitch at all when in reality they are indeed very bitchy.

• Those aren't pink knights. They are just bitches, and are the reason many women choose to hang out with men and not women.

• Realize that we're all a tiny speck in the universe and we're only going to live once and everything is not really a big deal especially the rude remarks of other people, even the people itself for that matter. Cheers! :)

What Girls Said 2

• First time I've heard of that term. I honestly wouldn't even give such a person the time of day. If they make rude remarks then it wouldn't be a issue to me coming from someone who makes women look bad. So best way to deal is to not deal at all and carry on with your life ignoring them.

• Special snowflakes are never cool people. I just figure they're at a different point in their journey and will figure out that consistently putting down other people doesn't get you anywhere fast.