If you could have one thing in the whole world what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Infinite Willpower & Energy.

I could have easily chosen wisdom, discernment, power, authority, money, knowledge, talent & abilities, strength etc.

However, I realise I have all the potential in the world to attain all these desires... Why waste it on something I can obtain?

Willpower and energy however, is the fuel that drives the engine which I am having trouble at the moment.

My potential, natural born talent & gifts are like the framework and engine of a rocket, what is use is it if there is no fuel to launch?

Willpower is then my fuel so I can utilize my 'Engine' and reach the rocket's fullest potential.

Through this idea and concept, I will soon obtain power that few men possess. I will become great.

• Family and home together under one roof

• A nice girlfriend that loves me the way I am :(

• @MissNowhere

^^her

• 5 billion €

• A loyal, loving wife.

• Lots and lots of money.

With that, you can buy anything you want and need.

• The Geat One has everything he wants. He doesn't need anything from this small world of earth. He commands the universe.

• A lovely girlfriend and stay young forever!

• If I could have one thing in the whole world? I would say a very long lasting love from a woman.

• All I need is more time.

• Inner peace

• Steve jobs died where is his all money still in earth not after world yea I hate money I just want to go to the heaven

• peace of mind

• The ability to be always happy.

• the control of all the computers on earth

• Self esteem.

• A fullu loaded f-22 raptor

• An option to go back in time and manipulate the past

• the Microsoft Company to be rich AF

• The ability to time travel.

• The whole world...

• peace in my family.

• At one point I wanted to create art and help the world -- But now I want to grind it beneath my heel.

Both liberals and conservatives disgust me. Both are equally close-minded, both censor opposing viewpoints, just as dirty and underhanded as the other.

I want mass genocide. I want to expose the world to a level of horror that it won't ever forget. I'd like to make Hitler and Stalin look like childish amateurs. I want a thousand years of weeping.

That's the way to save the world. To create such an unholy horror that no one ever dares forget it. That people will quiver in fear at home and enforce good behavior, lest the horror should repeat itself.

People don't know what's coming. There's revolution stirring, and I'll make sure it ends with blood on the street

• A woman that wants me back.

• Power to succeed at whatever I wanted to succeed in, or in more than one thing. Not to be used against anyone.

What Girls Said 18

• World peace OR stop world hunger.
    I already have everything I need at the moment - a roof over my head, clothes, food, money etc, I don't think I'd want anything else.

• A puppy please ❤

• To go back to last year when my boyfriend and I were together and everything was amazing.

• Endless money or perfect health and intelligence forever and ever.

• Happiness... so it would include all things which make me happy.. :P

• Stable income where working for it doesn't suck the life out of me and I can have a life outside of the job.

• Peace On Earth.

• I don't think I would want anything at the moment. I seem to have everything I need.

• Lots of money :P

• someone to love.

• 💲_💲Money 💲_💲.

• my family is all i need

• I'd have my josh back... (josh=cat) :[! i misssss misss him!!

• Money for sure. You can do a lot of good with money.

• Out of everything, I'd want @Tank2

• Like QooLipBite said, Infinite willpower and energy.

• World peace

• Immortality.