What Can You Cook 🍴 ?

Can you cook up a storm? what are some things that you know you can cook well! :)

0|0
24|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I work with professional chefs and they HATE when I make something really good, not having any 'culinary schooling'!!
    As for the ladies, I use cooking as the first level of foreplay, finding out what she loves, and showing her, and having her help me cook our dinner, together, drinking a good wine.
    It's an easy way to touch, hold, and be close, cooking our dinner. I like stir-fry, Thai, Cantonese with noodles, or something like macaroni & cheese, that we can share, cuddling, and being close, as we eat!

1|0
    0|0
    • This answer is goooooood! :)

• Show All
    • hahah thats the exciting part tho! when you get to taste it and see if you made a horrible mess or an amazing treat hahaha

• If you make something and it is a total bomb, you can always call out for delivery!! Keep cooking, keep trying! It's like 85% failure, and maybe 5% WOW, THAT ROCKS!! It helps to have a friend or partner that can be HONEST about if they like it or not!! THAT IS SUPER IMPORTANT!! You can't make it better if they are afraid to say, "That sucks, but this is why. . . "

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how to cook a bit of everything, Western and Asian dishes, somewhere in between ahaha

The ones I can cook darn well is definitely mac n' cheese ahah I store it in the fridge if I have leftovers and I eat it cold like that. I could also bake em.
    divascancook.com/.../IMG_5609.jpg
    Then there's baked pasta too which is one of my fave!
    www.fussfreecooking.com/.../a4-ok.jpg
    The traditional Chinese sweet and sour fish
    http://i51.tinypic.com/1548ygy.jpg

4|0
    0|0
    • ahhhh yummmmo!

• Show All
    • @Yumix ahaha I just ignored that dude and continued asking pointless questions too xD

• good 👍👍👍

What Guys Said 27

• I can cook pretty much anything if I have a recipe. Of course I would get better and faster with experience. Here's a picture of a pot roast I made which I can cook pretty well.
    http://i.imgur.com/q8A7puih.jpg

I think @mooky06 really excels at cooking though.

4|1
    0|0
  • Basic Indian cuisine stuff (need to brush up though, haven't cooked in a long time now):
    Roti, rice, bhindi sabzi (lady finger dish), paneer sabzi (cottage cheese dish), beans and potato dish.
    I'd like to learn more before graduating college though, so that I can save money and not have to rely on others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the grill: chicken, BBQ, burgers, etc. Love to cook breakfast dishes, Soul Food, Italian and Mexican too. Otherwise I keep it light and healthy with some rice and veggie medleys. I'm trying to get my chili game up though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very good cook, I describe my style of cooking as "mad scientist of spices and sauces".

I make awesome pasta / rice sauces, gravies, and seasoning blends for meat. I'm also talented at grilling! 8-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I can grill up chicken, burgers, fish, kebab, pretty much anything on a grill I'm good with. If you mean on the stove, egg, spaghetti, quinoa, the basics. I need rice for a rice cooker though and I can't bake nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I'm afraid it's sooooo little... if I'd need to cook for you and Markyy you guys would have to do with a spaghetti or bread with scrambled eggs :o :o
    I'm a very inexperienced cook :-(
    Are you a kitchen queen?

1|0
    0|0
    • ooohh man, you're in luck! i love them all ahha :") but aye at least you can cook some stuff :)
      ah yeah i love food so you can guess i love cooking also haha :)

• Show All
    • That's right mate, never ever go hungry haha and yeah, she's nuts :") Cause I love to eat :D and she's right Bud, she never cooks for me, we cook together hahaha fun times :") unless I need a sandwich... ain't that right Sweetheart hahahaha <3

• @MarkyyG123 doing everything together... romance at work!
      Enjoy it and enjoy your meals :D

• Tacos, burgers, chicken, fish, pizza, eggs... I'm not a gourmet cook, though. But that's fine. As long as I have good, edible food, then that's all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
    • Meatloaf, homemade chicken noodle soup, chili...

• Show All
    • out of those by the 5th i would be comfortable but in saying that it could be any date after the 1st, depends on the sort of girl :)

• Grilled cheese, scrambled eggs, and other stuff children can cook lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love exotic , spicy food , can't cook them all but i try :)
    I have a cupboard full of spices and I love going through indian receipts on the net and mixing all by myself, I even bought mortar and pestle :D
    Middle eastern dishes are also my favourite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook steak and hot sandwiches and barbecue some shit

I'm trying to learn how to make hollandaise sauce so I can make eggs Benedict

1|0
    0|0
  • An egg, pretty cool, right?

3|0
    0|0
  • Hamburger helper :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good chef I'm really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking is not really my thing, but I am great at baking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook you, you human.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty good cook.

Several kinds of pasta, Asian dishes often with coconut milk of all sorts, different kind of rice, typical german dishes, pizza, casseroles, stews, steak, lots of potato dishes, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook some simple stuff, nothing extra special :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook eggs, hot dogs, burgers...

0|1
    0|0
  • It's enough to survive... but I'm working on improving it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make dumplings, Mexican Food, and some others. Though I never saw myself as a professional. I am too lame to try to do that so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Porterhouse Steak
    only salt n pepper
    only kissed by the flame on both sides
    only a taste of heaven :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good with making cake and macaroni.

0|0
    0|0
  • I make the best spaghetti and steak.

0|0
    0|0
  • toast. and eggs too. bu that is it

0|0
    0|0
  • A wide range of Asian dishes, cakes, well... a lot to be honest!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasta, Pizza, chicken parm, and grilling various meats!

0|0
    0|0
  • Crepes, tiramisu, salmon filets/salmon trout, some random version of chili con carne, any type of pasta all 'arrabiata, chocolate mousse, I generally stick to zero effort food if I can ^^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I know how to cook a lot of things ahaha a bit of everything. Western food, traditional Asian food, Indian food and everything in between.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a very good cook :( I can only cook the basic stuff.

2|0
    0|0
  • chocolate truffles (tried for the 1st time for my boyfriend on Valentines Day; at frist it seemed it would turn into a huge mess lol, but glad I pulled it off in the end; I had no chance of repeating the recipe lol)

normal brownies, peanut butter brownies

Almond pie

Dark Forest cake

Tortilla :D

Scrambled eggs

Omelet

pancakes :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I can fry an egg. That's about it.

I do other things but there's like a 75% chance I'll ruin it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking its one of those thing you're just good at for me... As for what i cook best... umm maybe a risotto, i can cook pretty much anything. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook a lot everything from:

Steak
    Roasted chicken
    Pasta (from scratch, can make the noodles and four different kinds of sauce)
    I know like 20 soup and stew recipes lol
    I know how to bake (biscuits, cake, turnovers, cookies, etc)
    I make really good chicken and eggplant parm

Honestly if I listed everything this answer would need more than 2500 letters. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make a lot of the basics but I guess the newest I've made is chicken pesto and chicken alfredo pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook some stuff.. mostly spicy and meaty..

1|0
    0|0
  • Rice and Noodles. I know I suck at cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basic stuff like rice, spaghetti , stew etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • I make an awesome chocolate mousse, and apple crumble. Nice curry and lasagna and that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't cook nothing really :/

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty much anything! i am a chef at a fancy 5 star restaurant! so it really helps!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make lasagna, a rice mix thingy, and other small simple things :) ... I should be lucky my boyfriend can cook :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook the perfect teriyaki bowl 👌
    Oh, and pancakes.. That's about it tho 😅😭

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Oohh sounds nice! Enjoy it ahah

• @mskay thank you, I will! (Hope I can make it ^^)

• I can cook anything but I cook mainly pastas, pizza and steak right now because I have a guy that requests that a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I can make pancakes, pizza, sandwiches, salads, instant soups :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook. My most popular dishes would probably be baked ziti, banana pudding, and French toast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm proud of my Cola Jjimdak; braised chicken with cola. People find it strange when hearing about it, but it's a winner every single time :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried eggs 😌
    You should try my specialty 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't cook anything :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a master at pancakes P:

0|0
    0|0
  • I am capable with certain meals. I like these, and others have also said thye like these that I've made:

Chicken wraps

Chicken or beef fajitas

Oven baked chicken, rice (wild rice, brown rice, or brown rice), steamed broccoli
    - also can make orzo and arugula with tomatoes with this chicken

Steak, red roasted potatoes, asparagus

Pasta (angel hair, linguine, rotini, farfalle/bow tie, penne, fettuccine, etc.) with different sauces (I make my own tomato sauce. Also make alfredo and pesto sauces).

Beef pot roast (with little potatoes, carrots and onions)

Lean beef tacos

Skillet salmon with a side of mixed salad and baby spinach

Pan seared tuna with rice pilaf, avocados and kale

Pan cooked chicken tenderloins with couscous, peas and carrots

I've tried making some soups as well, they are ok.

1|0
    0|0