Do you believe things happen for a reason or are just a coincidence?

• There's a reason for everything
  • Coinky dink

Most Helpful Guy

• "There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence." Things kind of work out generally for a specific reason. The right person is there at the right time; it happens more than we think it does.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it happens for a reason. I also believe that people come into your life for a reason.

What Guys Said 9

• I think there's no reason for anything at all. Really the universe is bigger than we can comprehend and the idea that in such an infinite universe there's some superpowered force/being that uses it's power to make sure we meet the right person or make the right decision or lie in just the right spot so it looks like the washington monument is our dick is kind of ridiculous. As a nihilist i don't think anything matters and while some would think that's depressing I think it's soet of liberating. Sorry for such a long response I can ranton and on about these types of things

• I like to believe there is a reason for everything
    And a grand design to the working of the universe
    Something let a set plan, and coincidences are just when you realize the plan is at work...

• Man, that's a huge boner.

• It may not be cold calculated but everything you've done has gotten you to where you are now and everything you do will get you to where you're going to end up.

• The former option

• Everything that happens is a consequence of the laws of physics. The universe is perfectly logical. But from the human perspective, life is random, chaotic, and unfair. The laws of physics don't bend to your moral standards, deal with it.

• 80/20 Rule

80% shit happens but 20% happens for a reason

• everything is a coincedence

• I don't believe in coincidences , you know that was done on purpose

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think we are just the playthings of a puppet master, but maybe some things happen for a reason? Idk😕

• I think that everything happens for a reason. We don't always figure that reason out right away, but there IS a reason for everything.

• I say coincidence.

• I'd like to think everything happens for a reason- the good and the bad. This way, you learn from everything.

• everything happens for a reason

• Things happen because that is logic. There are no coincidences.

• There's a reason for everything