GaGers, which day of the week is your 'Cheat Day'?

And I mean food...

0|0
15|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a very high metabolism so I actually just eat as much food as I can everyday to get the calories and protein I need. I actually have to remind myself to eat most of the time. But I'd say Saturdays are when I have a lot of junk food because I don't usually exercise that day.

1|0
    0|0
    • You. Are. So. Lucky.

• Show All
    • It's better than becoming fat.

• True but the only thing I'd really change to combat that is just eat less and focus more on veggies and fruits. I think people who have a slow metabolism actually have it good if they're the type that exercises. They gain muscle much easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have abandoned the idea of cheat days. I feel it makes it much harder to stick to a diet afterwards. If you eat healthy but enough you'll feel much better and not crave junk anymore.

I sometimes I do go out for dinner on the weekends though. But even then I prefer real food you know

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with that. Sometimes I crave junk food though. Usually when I 'cheat' I eat real foods but fattening ones lol

What Guys Said 15

• The days after I go to the grocery store and I have a full fridge... usually lasts around 3 days xD Those are my "Cheat days" :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Sunday. 6 days a week low carbohydrates and high protein+vegetables for the minerals and 1 day a week high carbohydrates and eating more than usual. Are you also working out sweetheart? And why did you ask? You need some tips?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I always work out. I'm asking because I ate like a pig yesterday and today :(

• Just even it out with 1 hour of cardio on the bike. Your ass will hurt when you stand up but its alright, it goes away fast. Do this 1 hour tomorow and the day after tomorow and its square again. You "worked" for this food if you will.

• Saturday!! I ate a bunch of shit!! haha. I had pizza Friday night too. So I cheated on my cheat day :( I'll have to pay for it next week!

1|0
    0|0
  • Fridays or Saturdays

I eat fairly healthy on other days.

1|0
    0|0
  • every day is cheat day :P

1|1
    0|0
  • sundaymondaytuesdaywednesdaythusdayfridaysaturdayday

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everyday XD

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of days...

1|1
    0|0
  • Friday 😃😃😃😃

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually Friday, I workout Friday, and usually drink it up Friday.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have cheat days, it's very rare for me to eat junk food, but I might eat a few chips / chocolate once or twice a month in no specific day

1|0
    0|0
  • everyday :)

i eat lots of junk food all the time :) but also lots of good food. 4500 calories is to hard to get otherwise :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day is a cheat day for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm bulking so I cheat 7 days a week :DD

1|0
    0|0
  • Thank goodness said food pheww. :( Everyday.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I usually eat very healthy, but sometimes I treat myself. I don't have a specific day, it just happens whenever I feel I deserve it. If I had a rough day, if I did exceptionally well on something, if I am craving something I haven't had in a long time... you get the idea. I don't like the idea of sticking to a diet regimen with scheduled treats. I never overdo it, so I just indulge once in a while when it would make me happy to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • The weekend. I have a very strict diet and I take appetite suppressers, water pills, potassium chloride and vitamin b 12 (all prescribed). No pasta no bread no sweets. I run every day and work out at the gym. So when I do get to the week in I binge eat on my favorite foods. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday is a cheat day for me. 😛

1|1
    0|0
  • Saturday. It's a better chance of hanging out with family, so I would eat something I normally don't the rest of the week.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a cheat day, I rarely have cheat days, only on special occasions like a friend coming over or going out.

1|0
    0|0
  • All days are cheat days for me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • once a week, depending on the last time I ate a desert

I sometimes change it up and go rogue, so that's why not always the same day :D

1|0
    0|0
  • um... does every day count?

1|0
    0|0
  • Everydayy😎

1|0
    0|0
  • everyday for me is cheat day

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually Sunday

1|0
    0|0
  • Ususally Thursdays because it's ladies night at the bar and a bunch of us go thee.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... everyday. 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • probably Friday... oh I'm soo bad on Friday

1|0
    0|0