Hows everyones weekend anything interesting happen?

How is everyone on g@g doing... anything interesting or exciting happen so far?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Great, relaxing. Ready to kick ass at work this week!!

• Mine was alright. I put off my homework for too long though, so I have to do it now.

I found my pen that I hold so dear. It's a retro51 Lincoln Tornado Ballpoint.

God, I am such a nerd.

• (I had lost the pen and I hadn't been able to find it for the past couple days.)

• Lol same for me ill regret not doing my homework though im a business major so that's not the best idea.. to procrastinate

• Its ok, same stuff, different day.

• I took over the galaxy, then lost it all by betting on the stock market.

What Girls Said 6

• I worked on Friday, I worked on Saturday, I worked today. I played Assassins Creed on Friday and Saturday after work, and today I'm just doing fuck all lol.

• My weekend has been okay. I have not done much out of the ordinary, but have slept a lot since I'm sick.

Hope you've had a good weekend!

• it was good! i went hiking with my boyfriend, had a few beers, got pizza, had some more beers, and then slept over. today i worked and work went well. it was a nice weekend for me :-)

• I've been sick all weekend. Wahhh.

• It's raining to death here, aside from that it's good.

• Not really. I'll be dyeing my hair later but that's about it. :p