Do women like beards?

I have full on beard, do women like guys with beards or do they generally prefer clean shaven guys?

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to ask the woman you are with, all women have their preferences.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All the ladies I have been with loved my beard. If she can't accept me for my beard, then we won't be together. I'm not shaving it and looking like a high schooler!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I like smaller ones but I have seen guys that rock fuller beards who looked great so in general, yes I prefer facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. I LOVE IT
    but not everyone does

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like beards :/ Clean shaven or stubble is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends if it actually suits that person or not.
    I generally think trimmed beards look better than clean shaven on most guys though, not a fan of those Santa Claus style beards at all!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like beards... but some guys look better with beards so i guess it depends on him. but i have the tendency to only like guys who are clean shaven

0|1
    0|0
  • facial hair is a sign of maturity... so yea

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the beard and how the beard looks on the face, but generally I'm a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much hate beards. When will this mountain man phase pass? Clean shaven or sexy stubble.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very fond of them... seems more hygienic to shave. But this lumbersexual crap got'em all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of ZZ Top style bears, but I'd say 1-4 inches of beard is nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven. Beards tend to detract from an otherwise good looking face.

0|1
    0|0
  • looks like a carpet of pubic hairs, nope! a bit of scruff yes but nothing longer then that

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer no beard but some girls like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to dislike them a lot but I am okay with it now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• my girlfriend like.. for other I don't know

0|0
    0|0