Which is better?

Dont be rude or you'll be reported. Constructive critisicm is wanted and most of these were taken today. Keep in mind, I am an amateur with a crappy camera. The way they look is how I took them on purpose.
1.
Which is better?

2.

3.

4. Her name is Peanut.
5.

6.

• 1 is best.
  • 2 is best.
  • 3 is best.
  • 4/ Peanut is best.
  • 5 is best.
  • 6 is best.
  • All are___ (specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• On the second one, you should get rid of the things that are at the bottom of the picture, the white things, I don't know what it is. They have no purpose there, like they're just bothering.
    The one with the cat is not bad, but the background isn't too good cause the leaves look dead, but the cat is cool.

The 5th one is pretty cool, but I prefer the 3rd one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I liked 5 the best.

• A good series. I prefer #1

• 5 is the best in my opinion it shows personality and makes a beautiful and eerie feeling and it looks very professional.
    I like the focus in 1 and leaves you guessing what that chains their for.
    I really like the glair on 3 and even though I know it's the sun it still leaves the ability to imagine and make a unique story to the picture.
    2/4/6 I like but not as much as the other 3.

• I like the all, except for 2 it would have been better if you could have left out the telephone pole. 5 is awesome

• 1, 4, 5 and 6 r just beautiful. Not to mention little Peanut! If u want constructive criticism, maybe cut off part of that sky so the focus is more on the lake!

Ur pictures r beautiful by the way. I don't know how u photographers do it

• 4... because I love cats and it's from a technical standpoint clearly the best.
    like most low-end/smartphone cams they do macros much better

• #1st,3rd and 6th are the breast for me:)

• 1st and 5th are the best ones in my opinion.
    I like the fifth. Kind of creepy, and kind of awe inspiring as well.

• So for pic 1: I think the contrast between the foreground and background needs to be a little more prominent (lighter background but that might not have been feasible)

That's my only true criticism. I really liked #5 did you take that one yourself?

• 1 and 5 are the best ones

5 can easily look like a mistake but 1 looks intended

• I like 1 and 5 the best

• It's fantastic. Really reminds me of home.

• 5 and 6 are great nice work!

• Damit! I hate when I side with the majority.

• i like 5 is very different

• 1) Looks nice enough, but you focused on a silhouette, which looks kind of weird. I think this would've been better with the focus on the backdrop.
    2) Very nice.
    3) The sun is too bright, I get the illusion of being blinded and it gets on top of the rest of the picture; it'd be better with the sun being less visible.
    4) Aww this looks beautiful and the cat is so cute!
    5) This is fucking gorgeous! How'd you do that?
    6) Very calm and relaxing, nice shot, although it'd arguably look better in landscape instead of portrait, or it's just that I prefer landscape photos.

• 6 is the best.

• 3 is the best

• I really like the chain, that a breathtaking image to me and i can't explain why.

• Omg, peanut is so cute :)

I love cats

What Girls Said 13

• I'm between the third and the fifth one. The third has an interesting take and the fifth has an air of mystery to it.

• The 5th is the best, it looks very artistic. I can see that picture up on people's walls. The 6th is really good too. Maybe could have been improved if there was something in the water like some ducks or swans. (I guess you don't have control of them though). A boat could be good too.

3rd one is ok but the bright light ruins it for me.
    1st and 2nd are a bit dull I think
    And the 4th one. Well who doesn't like a picture of a cute pussy 😂😂😂

Keep up the good work ☺

• nice and thank you very much and there are fish in that pond but none were on that end

• I like the composition of the third one best but number 5 would be really cool of it was a little more off-centre.

• Everyone of them are awesome, they all look professional! You're an excellent photographer. No joke!

• Oh I love number 5 and 6! Peanut is a cutie, I love cats :) Nice work

• Number 5 is so pretty!

• I like #1 and #6 the best

• Number 5 is the best.

• I love the 5th one

Magical :)

• Number 1 and Number 5 are the best. Number one is erie and number 5 is just cool looking

• I don;t know sw!

• I liked 1 3 and 5 the best they all seem unique and to have a lot of character the other 3 are good photos they jest seem more generic. You're a very good photographer. I hope this was useful.

• I like the fifth photo.. very creative and striking!