Soooo like is it just me or is 2015 amazing so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been pretty amazing. I have done some spectacular tips overseas for work and seen some amazing things and I got promoted even though I really didn't want it.

Everything sailing on just great - KNOCK ON WOOD.

There will probably be a nuclear attack tomorrow! LOL

What Girls Said 17

• I think it's just you.

• You had your first be this year you got taller probably it's been a pretty dope year for you too 😊💁🏻

• dude you met me what more could you ask for in life 😊💁🏻

• Hahaa so humble 😛😂

• I hate it to be honest!

• It is the complete opposite for me😖😖😖. 2014 was the best...😕

• 2015 has been mediocre, stressful and painful for me.

• So far? Lol, it's almost over! But yeah, it's been a great year. :D

• It's just you. It's okay, but not amazing.

• "So far" bruh. bruh it's almost OVER.

• ... nah, it's just you.

• it's almost over. not quite a "so far" thing.

and no, most of this year royally sucked.

• It wasn't bad, but better than 2014. 2016 is what I'm waiting for, it's going to be an awesome year.

• It's just you lol

• the years get shitter and shitter

• It's way better than 2014, I'll give you that. 2014 was a dark cloud of depression.

• except for a few bright spots, 2015 has been full of sadness and stagnation to date

• No, it's not just you, I can't wait for 2016 though! :D <3

• it's probably just you

• It's just you.

What Guys Said 20

• If you are referencing the amazing content that has been produced by the various entertainment mediums this year (movies, games, tv) then yes, I agree.
    But in terms of humanity and the world... no, I don't think so at all. It has been a terrible year, and that's not even taking into consideration what has been going on in America with all the gun massacres.
    Sorry, but you wanted opinions.

• The biggest kicker, is in America our government has systematically been high jacked by corporate America. And nobody seems to be bothered by this or doing anything about it. It's ironic that in such a crazy and unjust society like America has, that our people use our "right to keep and bare arms" to kill innocent students instead of rising up against radical governments like the law was originally intended for. Personally I believe we need to throw out all the amendments and ratifications since "The New Deal" and rebuild from there legally. Big business now has more rights and power than any individual so it's time we took the power back.
      http://youtu.be/APmUWC8S1_M

• On June 26 my granddaughter was born.
    But before, a girl I had known in elementary school died. An older friend died too (at 93). And since another older friend died (at 94...)

Good thus but not 100% Marianne :-(

• In what way does it amaze you?
    Serious question Jared I was 17 once too so I can understand where you're coming from. But what events in particular have made you feel this way? School, Friends, girls, parties? Or are you happy with Society, Culture, and the Environment in general? No right or wrong answer, and totally not being sarcastic. Just wanted your perspective.

• It's been an exciting year that's for sure. I'm gonna keep trucking and doing well and see where I end up ;)

• I think it's just you. A couple of months ago I got mugged at gun point and ever since then I've been having flashbacks of people who jumped me. Last month, I lost my job that I've been working for almost 2 years. I was so close to getting my paid vacation time. I also found out that my eyes are so bad and I have the risk of a retina detachment. That means any minute now I could go blind.

• I'm still stuck in 2014

• Definitely not worse than last year. So far this year has been better to me than the last three. Hard to be worse than those years.

• Nope. Didn't like it at all...

• I won't be happy until I get my hair back

• Yeah that France thing was the best!

• 2015 is average.

• No. 2015 is the most boring year of my life so far... die 2015, die.

• Eh it's okay

• 2015 was not very eventful. I say it was like any other year.

• it's been decent but 2016 is gunna be out of this world holy FUCK

• Nope you taking the crazy.

• Been an amazing year yes, but it's slowly coming to an end

• fuck 2015! maybe next year will be better

• It's meh for me

• Not until December 18th.