Girls: What do you really think about the word "cunt"? Do you hate the word or do you say it yourself?

Do you like the word c*nt or do you loathe it? Is this word really as bad as people make out, or has it actually become as accepted in today's society as the words f*ck & sh*t that 90% of us use on a daily basis? The reason I am asking this question is because I want to know whether it is acceptable to use around women or whether I should avoid it entirely?

In fact I was having a conversation with two girls earlier today about this word. One of them was completely opposed to using it and could not stand hearing it because she thought it was disgusting. Whereas the other girl said she loves the word c*nt and uses it frequently because it is a beautiful word and is full of passion and meaning. She even said she replaces other swearwords with the word c*nt now because she has become so fond of it. Now I want to know what other girls think of this word?

• I love that word and I use/say it myself.
  • It's fine. I don't mind others using it but I don't use it myself.
  • It's disgusting! I hate that word & never use it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate it, but I don't use it. I'll get mad if the person using it is clearly intending to communicate hatred, disgust, or whatever else, if they're clearly, maliciously intending to hurt someone. But you could call someone an almond, and if you use the right tone/facial expression, it'd still be offensive. Weird, but offensive. The word itself doesn't matter.

But you're better off not using it casually yet. Plenty of people are still very offended.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I see no issue with the word cunt. It's no different than saying dick in my opinion. I don't throw it around but it'll pop up in some of my jokes every now and again.

• Well depends where you're from, from where I am from its quite normal, however when I moved to a different country, people looked at me as if I said the worst thing ever hah

• It's remarkable distasteful. I don't use it.

• Cunt in Australia is the equivalent of what foreigners think 'mate' means. Cunt means friend mate means you're angry. I hear it so much I'm used to it. I love the word, it's so gross. I usually use it if I'm impersonating a bogan or doing something stupid. I don't know why one swear word is worse than the other, cunt to me is no different than pussy or meat wallet.

• There are only two words that I can't stand, and that's one of them. I don't ask random people around me not to say it, because I think people should speak their minds... but everyone in my house knows not to use it around me lol

• It's quite a common word here in Ireland. I prefer not to use it, but once my buttons are really pushed, it'll slip out xD

• Cunt is (supposedly) a derogative word for vagina... And I have a vagina so I don't like to put it down!

• I never use it. It sounds weird and I don't like the sound of the word.😊

• I don't 'love' it, but I'm okay saying it. It ought to be considered more feminist than 'vagina' really because 'cunt' has always meant what it means, whereas 'vagina' comes from a root word which meant 'sheath', which is clearly quite problematic

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, it's a remarkably versatile swear word. I find (possibly because I live in the UK) that it goes well with "daft" and "silly". Or if you're feeling lazy, a plain old "stupid" will do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8sI_nDq2kw

Not that I actually seriously insult people like that. Only for friends ;)

• I use that word only to show my utter disgust for something. Saying that word about someone is like verbally spitting on them.

• Actually I just wanted to see the results.

• Ever want to get a girl fuming mad?
    Pull out the C word !
    Girls totally loose it when they get called that
    My ex used to flip.
    I liked calling her one while doing her. Haha. I knew she would flip so I made Damm sure I had a good hold of her before I said it or called her one because I didn't want her to get me off of her or end up getting g pulled out balls deep.
    Called her a CU nt and a dirty whore and a slut once while in doggie. That one almost ended that relationship.
    C word is worst. Only pull it out as very last measure and make sure it's going to be worth useing IT. Haha.
    That's all for now you silly cun ts