Guys, honestly what would you do in this situation?

You went to a party and you know a girl there who you know likes you. You find her attractive. The party is over, she's drunk, and she needs to find her way home. What do you do?

My answer would be to take her home, get her food/ water if she needs it, make sure she's comfortable and lock the door as I leave. I'd honestly tuck her in too.. I know that's weird, but I feel like that's comforting.

• Take her home yourself, make her comfortable, and lock the door behind you
  • Take her home yourself, seeing that she's drunk and likes you, you see this as an opportunity for sex
  • Make her find her own way home and head home yourself
  • Other.. Explain 🙃
  • I'm a girl and I'm curious to see what guys would do 💁🏼

Most Helpful Girl

• something about this question seriously creeps me out.

did she not go with any of her friends?

• I don't know. It's a hypothetical question. I just wanted to see if there were "genuine" guys on here or if there were jerks on here

• if you're not already friends I think someone else she knows or another woman you know should at least be there, for both of your safety. for all you know, she'll acuse you of something the next day.

• True. I guess it was just a bad question. I've never actually been to a party with people drinking lol. I was just trying to think of a scenario where I could see what guys on here would do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either take her back to her place and lock her front door as I leave, or find one of her friends to take her home. Most likely the second option, especially if she lives far away.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but I'd make sure she gets home. She's super vulnerable.

What Guys Said 1

• Take her home yourself, make her comfortable, and stay with her until she's sobered up. She may still get physically ill from the alcohol, so if she does, you should be there so that she does not choke and possibly die. She will appreciate you even more for not taking advantage of her, and your relationship may still go somewhere. Either way, she'll be alright after the night is done, and you'll have at least made a new friend, if not cultivated a new relationship.