Is going to a nightclub alone dangerous?

Is it dangerous for a young girl to go to a nightclub alone? And do you see girls by themselves sometimes at clubs? Thankyou.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get drunk (or at least don't get THAT drunk. They'll likely stop serving you if they see you're intoxicated anyway). And be careful of your drinks. Keep your drink in your hand at all times. If you have to go to the bathroom, do it between drinks. If you have to put your drink down for some other reason, get a new one.

I don't go to a lot of clubs, but it's my understanding girls do go alone sometimes.

The odds of something bad happen to you are slim, but being smart about things can help to keep you out of a very unfortunate situation. Best to err on the side of caution.

Happy partying :) Play safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be. Depends on the nightclub, how safe the area is, and what you do.

I've been to a club alone before, and it went pretty well. None of my friends were up to it that night, and an artist I like was playing at the club so I wanted to go.

Some things I did to make me feel safer:

-I went to a place I'd been before, where I was somewhat familiar with the area, and parked close to the venue.

-I ate before, and limited myself to two drinks for the entire 6 hour night. Turned down the drinks offered to me after that. And I did drink water of course.

-I didn't dress to the nines for it. I put on something nice, but more understated. Not as sexy or revealing as what I might wear when I'm with people I know. No heels.

I talked to people and made friends. I'd dance with them, and with guys I liked, and not just alone on my own.

I didn't tell anyone I was there alone, I just said my friends were around.

What Guys Said 5

• Just watch your drink at ALL TIMES! (date rape) Psyco's are out there. If your drinking you should go with someone, use their help if your too drunk. not feeling good. if your staying sober, maybe better, then you would feel effects of date rape and get the hell out! I'm sure guys are watching for this, you should too. You can always ask staff for help at the bar if your feeling ill. Also if you go home with a guy, snap a pic of his car, him and his PLATE on his car, and send to your friend. Then last contact with you in known if something were to go wrong.

• Sometimes it is... all that close body contact...
    http://i.imgur.com/ZgQqsPR.gif

• Its not as long as you dont get completely hammered and keep an eye on your drinks. If you're getting harassed you can tell the bouncer. And when you wanna leave just take a taxi home or get someone you know to pick you up.

• They should have security! But it all depends in the specific club, city, etc

• Yes it is. Bring a few friends and make sure they do not leave you alone when you're drunk. The guys 'will' take advantage of you even if you think that they won't; they will.

What Girls Said 6

• i personally would never go alone. I'm not the nightclub kind of girl anyway but on the odd occasion i will have to go with friends.

• I am 16 and I went to a concert alone.

I'm alive 😁😁

Concerts are just as dangerous as night clubs

• It can be if you get hella drunk and accept drinks from anyone or make poor decisions, but that's true for everyone. All depends on the location and specific club. I've been out to clubs/DJ events and stuff alone but I never get wasted just in case. If you're aware and responsible than I think it's okay.

• walking out your front door can be dangerous. staying in can be dangerous. going out drinking alone is a stupid kind of dangerous.

• Whenever I go to the club I hardly ever see women alone. I practice the buddy system only because it is less dangerous. If you go alone you look more vulnerable. However, if you're in the right environment than you won't have to worry about it at all. There are shit loads of men and women out there that will snag up a vulnerable female.. Just be careful.

• Don't go alone, sis, don't go...