You ever act really immature at work?

I feel so stupid. I work at a hardware store and I'm 22 years old. When we close I literally go full troll mode and just mess with everyone and say the stupidest chit you could imagine. I just came home and I'm looking back.. thinking shit I'm not a man I'm acting like a child. Lose all composure sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Like, this is one of the Christmas dog toys we're putting out this year:

http://i.imgur.com/3tDTkmk.jpg

And I crack up looking at it every time. I was basically wheezing with laughter when I initially saw it.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL the child within comes out. I do it too :P But I'm mature when necessary

What Girls Said 4

• You're just getting to relaxed at work; most people tend to that. I've been there before to. I would think back and realize how goofy I was and how I'm losing respect from my employees and putting a dent in my reputation. It's not too late to straighten up your act. Don't confuse people and get super serious all of a sudden but cut back until you can see improvement in yourself. It's good that you realized that. You can still be yourself without giving too much of yourself.

• Yeah that answer really makes sense. I feel like I am losing respect from my co workers.

• Yes. It's not too late. You can still have fun at work... just learn to find your balance and know your limits.

• Well if you are realizing your mistake that is the first step to bettering your behavior. Don't do it again.

• I always goof at work, it's a happy way to make the unhappy hours tick by.

• Not at work, just in front of friends and family. Lol

What did you do there?❤

• Lol I just become really vulgar and innappopriate and troll my coworkers. My coworker who just turned 18 looks like he's 12. I just came back from the gym and was covered in sweat and had a smile on his face when I looked at him. I asked him if he just nutted for the first time. Then all of us guys were talking about sex and I told them the nastiest thing I did was eat my girl out when it was that time of the month and told them not to judge me lol.

• ahah pretty bad or what. Should probably shut my mouth a little more.

• Lol😊

What Guys Said 0