Do you like the sound of rain?

I don't know why but I find it relaxing

• i hate it! rain is the worst
  • i like it too
  • i don't care for it
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• forgot what it sounds like here in los angeles.

What Girls Said 18

• I like it as long as it's not storming. It's very calming when it's just regular rain, but when it's storming and literally pouring down like crazy, it becomes too loud and obnoxious. Especially at our summer cottage, where we have a tin-ish (lol don't know the correct term, some kind of metal) roof.

• There's a whole website where you can listen to the rain http://www.rainymood.com/

so needless to say rain is awesome?

• Love the sound of rain, I live in an old school so the roof is double height and the noise when the rain pours down is just awesome.

There's an alarm clock app that has a great rain sound that plays until you fall asleep, can't remember what it's called now but it is really cool.

• nah i really like it :)

• I love the sound of rain ❤
    Especially at night 🌚💧

• I love it. It's very therapeutic. It makes me feel or relaxed and calm. Feels even more nicer when it's strong, heavy rain and thunderstorms outside and i'm inside all nice and cozy in my bed, wrapped up in my blankets.

• Yeah, it is calm & relaxing. Even if I am in stressful situation, the sound of the rain calms me down. ^-^

• I LOOOOOOOOVE the sound of rain. I'm an Oregonian lol so I'd better love it. My very favorite thing, is to wake up in the middle of the night and I hear the rain pounding on the roof and the blankets are warm, and I still have several hours to sleep... Nothing better.

• Yes, it's relaxing

• Yes, it is relaxing, especially when trying to sleep or lying under a blanket reading with some hot coffee.

• Reading in bed when the weather outside is atrocious has to be one of the most simplest pleasures I know. Something so sage and comforting about it :)

• i don't really care about the sound of the rain

• It's very relaxing. Calms me down.

• I think most people do. As long as they're not outside getting pouring wet and catching their death.

• The sound of rain calms me, I love it 💙
    Unless there's thunders lol I hate those

• I like it but I hate rain.

• It is relaxing. Hey I'm one of those people who'll voluntarily go outside into the rain. I find it very calming

• Yeah I like rainstorms

• Yes! I'd wish it would rain where i'm at.

What Guys Said 11

• It can be a very soothing sound, yes.

• I like when I'm inside my car driving.

• I love the sound of rain.

• yeah I like it... I live directly under the roof and have a skylight so I hear it a lot... but if it's very stormy it can get very loud

• I love the feeling of being inside with a hot cup of coffee or chocolate milk, under a blanket, just watching the rain.

• Yes give me more.

• I love when it's gently raining as I'm going to sleep

• if we haven't had any for a while yes, but then its england so it always rains

• I love it especially getting wet amazing

• I love a rainy night :)

• ye wish it could rain all the time