Does it look like I've made a lot of improvement since joining the gym?

I see myself everyday so it's a little hard to truly tell. I've taken pictures throughout the way and I feel like I've changed a lot coming from looks and for being more psychically able to do stuff.
This was one month before going to the gym
Does it look like I've made a lot of improvement since joining the gym?
This was 4 months after joining the gym

This was almost 6 months after joining which is me currently

I feel like I've made a big improvement. At the start I had many physical issues from surgery and now those issues are less of a problem. Strength wise I'm a lot better than before since it was hard to be worse. I was wondering how big of a difference does it look like from those pictures?

• Big improvement
    42% (10)29% (5)37% (15)Vote
  • Medium improvement
    33% (8)47% (8)39% (16)Vote
  • Small improvement.
    25% (6)24% (4)24% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just updating to see if I get more responses

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, keep it up!!! Resist becoming impatient. Fitness is a lifestyle not a single event!!!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hi. Can't see your scar at all. You look like a beautiful young man. You have come a long way but in all the pictures your body is great :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not seeing much of a difference, but I think it's because of the different angles you used in the two photos. The first one is on an angle and the second is straight on.

1|0
    0|1
  • You're definitely coming along! I can see the muscles coming through. Keep it up!

0|1
    0|0
    • not that its important, but is my scar obvious to see in the third picture or is the picture to burry to tell?

• Show All
    • It's next to my collarbone on the left side of the picture. Its probably hard to see in the picture. It doesn't look that obvious to me in real life but I don't know lol

• now that you pointed it out, i still can't see it, lol

• Things are toning up for sure, but can i ask... do you shave your chest?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, yes it does look like a big improvement.❤

Good job!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Keep on working at it; you are improving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small in my opinion. 6 months of noob gains you should have improved much more. Checked your diet or your form...

0|0
    0|0
    • My diet is good. I'm still getting better from surgery so it's not like I can go all out and do whatever I want. I have to go slow, but I have improved my strength by a ton