Does it look like I've made a lot of improvement since joining the gym?

I see myself everyday so it's a little hard to truly tell. I've taken pictures throughout the way and I feel like I've changed a lot coming from looks and for being more psychically able to do stuff.
This was one month before going to the gym
This was 4 months after joining the gym

This was almost 6 months after joining which is me currently

I feel like I've made a big improvement. At the start I had many physical issues from surgery and now those issues are less of a problem. Strength wise I'm a lot better than before since it was hard to be worse. I was wondering how big of a difference does it look like from those pictures?

• Big improvement
  • Medium improvement
  • Small improvement.
Just updating to see if I get more responses
...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, keep it up!!! Resist becoming impatient. Fitness is a lifestyle not a single event!!!

What Girls Said 5

• Hi. Can't see your scar at all. You look like a beautiful young man. You have come a long way but in all the pictures your body is great :)

• I'm not seeing much of a difference, but I think it's because of the different angles you used in the two photos. The first one is on an angle and the second is straight on.

• You're definitely coming along! I can see the muscles coming through. Keep it up!

• not that its important, but is my scar obvious to see in the third picture or is the picture to burry to tell?

• It's next to my collarbone on the left side of the picture. Its probably hard to see in the picture. It doesn't look that obvious to me in real life but I don't know lol

• now that you pointed it out, i still can't see it, lol

• Things are toning up for sure, but can i ask... do you shave your chest?

• Wow, yes it does look like a big improvement.❤

Good job!

What Guys Said 2

• Keep on working at it; you are improving.

• Small in my opinion. 6 months of noob gains you should have improved much more. Checked your diet or your form...

• My diet is good. I'm still getting better from surgery so it's not like I can go all out and do whatever I want. I have to go slow, but I have improved my strength by a ton