What is that one food that you constantly miss from your hometown?

Its definitely bento for me 😍
Taiwan's bento are amazingly delicious! 😋

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• in my hometown we had a good Chinese food buffet restaurant, but in my new town we have a few Chinese restaurants but they all suck

• You've gotta be japanese. Those are amazing. I miss Suya, it was the first thing i wanted when I went back. If you don't know what it is, you ain't from around there then lol.

• I miss my whiskas! meow!

• I am home! And it's chocolate!

• Well I live in my hometown so I don't really miss anything I haven't been to skeats in a while though they have good food.

• I am still living in my home town so there is nothing to miss

• None. I still live in my hometown.

• I live in my hometown so it's all here!

• honestly, nothing.
    Luxembourg is small and I'm still living here, there isn't much special food which originated from here and my mom wasn't the best cook either so there is really nothing I miss

• Nothing, since I'm still living in my hometown.

What Girls Said 10

• i went to Tadich's grill: the original cold day restaurant in San Francisco twice last month when i went with my parents to see Phantom of the Opera. The first time i ordered red clam chowder and it was one of the best i have ever have. The second time i ordered fish and chips and the fish was cooked and fried to perfection. i really miss that fish and chips and the tartar sauce that went with the fish was in a word amazing. The only thing better than the food was of course, seeing The Phantom of the Opera.

• Yummy looking. <3

I miss my family's cooking. My sister was a great cook, she makes the best enchilladas. I miss my mom's spaghetti. And I miss my grandmother's biscuits.

• I've never had Taiwan's Bento, but it looks so good! I've only had Japanese bento (and I do like that one).

I'm not sure about the one dish I miss, I miss a lot of food haha. I don't have a hometown either. :(

• I miss eating from a place called The Habit. I miss eating their green bean fries and onion rings.

• in my old school they sold muffins on break they were cheap and delicious and quite big in size. I moved away and all I want is a muffin

• my family moved around a lot, so i don't have a hometown per se
    but i do miss fresh guava

• Croatian Gnocchi with meat <3

• I still live in my hometown. But when I move it's definitely going to be the cheesesteaks that I miss most.

• Nasi lemak!!

• Char keow teow 😍