What is that one food that you constantly miss from your hometown?

Its definitely bento for me 😍
Taiwan's bento are amazingly delicious! 😋
What is that one food that you constantly miss from your hometown?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• in my hometown we had a good Chinese food buffet restaurant, but in my new town we have a few Chinese restaurants but they all suck

1|0
    0|0
  • You've gotta be japanese. Those are amazing. I miss Suya, it was the first thing i wanted when I went back. If you don't know what it is, you ain't from around there then lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my whiskas! meow!

2|0
    0|0
  • I am home! And it's chocolate!

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I live in my hometown so I don't really miss anything I haven't been to skeats in a while though they have good food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am still living in my home town so there is nothing to miss

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I still live in my hometown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in my hometown so it's all here!

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, nothing.
    Luxembourg is small and I'm still living here, there isn't much special food which originated from here and my mom wasn't the best cook either so there is really nothing I miss

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, since I'm still living in my hometown.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i went to Tadich's grill: the original cold day restaurant in San Francisco twice last month when i went with my parents to see Phantom of the Opera. The first time i ordered red clam chowder and it was one of the best i have ever have. The second time i ordered fish and chips and the fish was cooked and fried to perfection. i really miss that fish and chips and the tartar sauce that went with the fish was in a word amazing. The only thing better than the food was of course, seeing The Phantom of the Opera.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yummy looking. <3

I miss my family's cooking. My sister was a great cook, she makes the best enchilladas. I miss my mom's spaghetti. And I miss my grandmother's biscuits.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had Taiwan's Bento, but it looks so good! I've only had Japanese bento (and I do like that one).

I'm not sure about the one dish I miss, I miss a lot of food haha. I don't have a hometown either. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss eating from a place called The Habit. I miss eating their green bean fries and onion rings.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my old school they sold muffins on break they were cheap and delicious and quite big in size. I moved away and all I want is a muffin

1|0
    0|0
  • my family moved around a lot, so i don't have a hometown per se
    but i do miss fresh guava

1|0
    0|0
  • Croatian Gnocchi with meat <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I still live in my hometown. But when I move it's definitely going to be the cheesesteaks that I miss most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nasi lemak!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Char keow teow 😍

1|0
    0|0