Would you feel bad if a friend told you they were in love with you but you don't feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I am already seeing someone else, then I'd feel bad. If not, then I'd actually consider dating her and see if it works, even if I initially don't feel that way about her. I firmly believe that everyone deserves a chance! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel bad, but also sort of flattered... I would tell them I didn't feel that way back, but if I felt in the teeniest bit that maybe something we could become something, I might give it a chance. If not, then I would just let them know I'm not interested in them like that.

What Guys Said 3

• I would, but that's why I would be honest. I wouldn't like to give her false hopes and feel even worse.

• In my case it's opposite
    I love a girl who ain't love me
    In my case many type of thought come in my mind like... will she ever love me? I can make her love me or not? and ofcourse I feel bAd

• yeah i would feel bad

What Girls Said 4

• I would feel bad telling the truth but I would feel worse lying.
    So I wouldn't care about feeling bad making my friend know I don't feel the same way, that way the person could move on and they wouldn't be stuck with someone who is very weak to the say truth.

• I would feel a bit bad but it happens. I would just feel more awkward because I would be wondering what to do now.

• Yes I would feel bad cuz he would be my friend. Mostly I would feel awkward cuz now I would not feel like talking to him as much as I used to before.

• Yes. If he is my friend of course i would feel bad.