What makes your life 'worth' living?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The hope that things will change.

What Guys Said 13

• This insanely perfect and beautiful and incredible and just amazing both inside and out lady who goes by @soccerchick4eva to people on here and Zo to me, she truly is my everything. She knows what she's done to my life and I could easily say I wouldn't be where I am today without her! I LIVE FOR HERRRRRRRRRRRRR, and I can say, without a doubt, that she is My Life :*
    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU Zo <3

• My S. O. , my son and now our granddaughter.

• People, they're all amazing, and stupid, and funny, and clever, and adventurous, and dangerous, and... just... awesome

• My friends and family and the future lying ahead... I might not be happy with my current life but there is so much I still wanna do...

• Playing silly buggers with my 2 little people in my picture , my little lady's giggling cracks me up , just been play fighting with them... she's like a little weasel !!

• I have a question I must pose to you. Do you think Pok√©mon battling can ever be worthy of being called an art?

• What net income of the future. I will soon be a network defense specialist.

• Hope that the girl i started dating might become my wife.

• Nothing expect the will to succeed.

• Helping others.

• Seeing that smile on your face.

• I must not make my family blame themselves.

• TO lay my seed in a vagina. One day it will come.

What Girls Said 10

• As cheesy as it sounds, my dad and my boyfriend and my cat.

Without those 3, I don't know how I could deal with life. My dad has been a huge inspiration and always been there. My boyfriend lifted me out of a dark place and taught me to love and treated me with huge amount of respect and love... I've never loved anyone more. And my cat is hilarious and such a special creature. He's been mistreated in the past but the love he shows it's incredible. His personality shines through his problems.

• My puppy... he misses me when I go to work far too much :)

• Being thankful for the life I have right now, mostly.

At this very moment, I really love the fact I haven't experienced much yet. (I'm only 16 years old and I take things slow so I can enjoy every single moment when I'm ready) Usually, it's fun to have all these stories but I'm really excited that I don't have them yet.
    Also I'm a really curious person and I enjoy learning new things, and I teach myself new things and skills everyday through the internet that really help me a lot at my daily life- and I'm just so thankful for the position I'm in right now and it's basically what makes my life "worth" living in the moment.

• Right now? My best friends and the fact that I'm about to go off to college.

• My dreams. And the notion that despite all the mistakes I make, there is always a chance to improve and rise above.

Oh and love. Be it from family, friends, a significant other or even stranger.

You have to love strangers too :)

• what about you Zell? I want to hear it from you :D

• Nothing serious. Don't worry :)

• uff

feeling better now :)

anytime you wish to talk by the way. u know i am willing :D

• Those close to me, my family and friends, are what keep me going.

• FOOD! definitely, there is just so much good food to eat!

• Just being me and awesome at it.

• having fun and not taking it too seriously

• Being to chicken to end it.

• I've been there hun.
      Would you like to talk? PM me if you do.